New York Color All Day Long Foundation

PROS-
This is the cheapest foundation I've ever bought at 97 cents. It was on clearance however, from $3.
This foundation does last all day.
You do not need to moisturize if you have normal-oily skin with this foundation.
Shade matched perfectly. PERFECTLY.

CONS-
This is runny to the max.
It will leave you feeling a greasy if you have oily skin.
It doesn't minimize your pores.
It is not matte.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Bought this on a whim a couple of months ago after running out of my Revlon Colorstay and can honestly say I'm incredibly impressed with this product. I bought it in Classic Ivory as I have really pale skin with freckles but it matches my skin tone pretty well! I'd say it has a light to medium coverage but can definitely be built up if needed. People have said my skin looks more flawless after using this product. I don't always have to moisturise with this foundation as it doesn't sink into dry patches etc, I find it actually conceals them. It's never dried my skin out or made it oily which is really nice to find especially as this foundation wasn't that expensive. It has incredible staying power (for me, anyway) especially if I use a setting powder. I've fallen asleep with this on and STILL had it on in the morning, all that's rubbed off is coverage on my nose!

The only reason I've given it 4 stars is because I find the pump can be a bit hard to dispense the right amount of product, you either get too much or too little but maybe that's just how I was using it as I hadn't used a pump foundation in ages.

I've repurchased this product as I've been pleasantly surprised with it and it lasted me a good 5 months with daily use before I ran out, and at 3.99 it doesn't break the bank at all. I'd say it's even better than the Revlon Colorstay!