Bath & Body Works Beautiful Day Lotion

Bath & Body Works Beautiful Day Lotion

3.9

Smells great, but sometimes a little too much. Doesn’t really moisturize. Also don’t put this on around people who are sensitive to strong aromas because it is really strong when it is first applied.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I normally do not go for these types of scents but it was quite surprised. It dries down to a softer, lighter scent. It has a clean scent that makes it work for everyday. I do find that in all formulas it seems a bit different each time. For me I find the lotion to smell a bit more of the apple and floral. I personally will not layer as I find one works fine on its own I like to use the body spray over both the lotion and the cream.
Try it if you haven't and give it a chance. If you are like me, I never go for these type of scents, Let it dry down and then decide

on 5/23/2015 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

The smell is fun, energizing, and last all day. I love using after a shower, and my skin is as soft as ever. This reminds me of one of the new scents that came out recently: the Magnolian-something. LOL

I'd repurchase it as a body spray next time!

on 12/10/2014 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I received this as a gift. The smell is nice, refreshing. I got a few compliments on smelling good while wearing this. However, it's not my favorite. My favorite is Japanese Cherry Blossom. I wouldn't purchase this again, but the smell is nice and fresh and lasts all day.

The beautiful day lotion is not my favorite body lotion. I got it in the body scrub and body lotion. I like the body lotion a lot better than the body scrub. It isn't my favorite scent but would be a great body lotion for the spring and summer

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I absolutely love this lotion! Smells like a garden of fresh crisps apples, yum! As with most BBW moisturizers that don't have the word "Cream" or "Butter" in the title, this isn't a very good lotion for dry skin. That said, it's still nice to have it in your purse.

on 4/29/2014 1:15:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Loving this Beautiful Day lotion. Smells very fresh and apple-y. I've recieved 2 compliments at work today on the scent. Great formula on the lotion as most Bath & Body Works lotions. This one also has shea beutter and vitamin E. Really loving it.