OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around

OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around

4.6

I had been looking for a perfect "neutral" pink shade and almost everything that I had tried was "too pink" to blend in naturally with my skin tone. I had picked up this colour thinking that it'd lean too white on my skin tone, but it would be a great base for nail stamping with a black polish.

Impressively, this was the neutral pink shade that I had been searching for. The lavender undertone makes this a "cool" (rather than warm) pink, which fits with my complexion nicely. This is my go-to pink neutral for my hands - elegant and classy. I would definitely want to stock up on this one.

on 8/5/2017 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Love this grey-toned pink for a neutral look. Not overly streaky. Boring but good for work. Wears well for me.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This pinky grayish nude is so beautiful . I went to get my nails redone and was looking for a nude that wasn't brown, fyi I hate brown nail polish. When this gem caught my eye . I was in love I'm on my second bottle . Its a cream nude dream in a bottle . The color fits any skin tone. And matches everything.

on 10/28/2016 12:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a beautiful classic colour that will go with any out fit. It is very similar to "my very first knockwurst" which I also love for elegant looking hands. Check pic for reference!!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This has been my go-to shade for a while now. It is so polished looking and professional. Milky opaque nude made up of pink, grey, lavender, nude cream tones. Someone below described it as putty colored and that's definitely it. I bought the gel version and i bring it to my nail salon to have it applied every 2 weeks. The gel stays put on my hands through everything i put my hands through being a nurse. I've found the perfect neutral shade and I don't need to look for another!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a nice pale nude with pink under tones. Three coats made it opaque and the formula is easy to work with. I feel like it washes out my pale skin a bit on it's own, but I like the way it looks paired with funky glitters. I prefer a slightly rosier nude (like Zoya Rue) to wear alone but this is a really nice layering polish, and it looks very clean on the nails. Would recommend, esp. if you are cool toned.

on 1/17/2016 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is another nude polish that I can't live without. It is so unique on my skin. I have medium olive hands, and it shows up as a lavender-y, grayish pink. I got it for cheap off of Amazon and it is a color that I will always have in my collection. Great nude but not boring. Would recommend!

on 12/27/2015 9:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

DBNMA is a pinkish-greysh-nude creme. It looks like the pinker version of My Vampire is Buff, but in a more nude/grey way. It is very creamy, streaky in the first coat but totally opaque in the second. It looks very edgy and elegant on the nail, it is perfect for layering or nail art. One of the best nudes that I own.

on 4/26/2015 7:21:00 PM

This color is really different. It's a light pink/nude/grey creme. It's very pale but it's not stark. I'm very picky about neutral shades, this is one that I actually really like. It's lovely and unique, conservative but not boring.

Good OPI formula, opaque in two coats and no problems with application or wear.
I'd buy this again.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

sloppily applied this last night, half-drunk watching basketball, and wasn't super wild about it at the time, but you know...like i said, i was half-drunk so i was like, whatever. woke up this morning, and you know what? i quite like it. i think it looked weird at first because i've been on such a vamp kick lately. i don't think it's THE most flattering shade for my nw20 skintone but the fact that such a pale shade applies opaquely in two coats is such a rarity, and besides, it's not the polish's fault that i have lobster hands.

p.s. scored this for--wait for it--$2.25 at sally's about a week ago. ikr?! nuts.

Popular Polishes