4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

I was at the MAC boutique in Yorkdale recently buying a few items. The MUA suggested this blush colour for me and I must admit that I absolutely love it. It's so perfect for my NW13 skin tone that it could have been custom made for me. One thing that I really like about it, besides the lovely colour, is that it's buildable. I can wear it sheer and it looks good, or I can apply a lot more to intensify it and it still looks good without ever looking garish. The colour is a warmish kind of lighter pink, no shimmer, perfect for daytime and office wear. It doesn't turn orange on me. I am getting a lot of use out of this blush and will definitely buy it again. I've read that some people feel it's powdery, but I don't find it so. I would also like to say that MAC blushes are outstanding and they make up the majority of my small blush collection. Sometimes I try other brands, including high end brands, but always come back to MAC blushes.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

3.0

3 years ago

I'm undecided about this one. I was matched to this cos the MUA says I have some golden undertones. On my NC25 skin, it comes off as a gentle shade of pink. However it is not particularly striking or long lasting. Goes well with Kinda Sexy lipstick. It's good for days where you just want a faint pop of colour or going for the no make up make up look. I wouldn't use this for a night out or to make me feel special. Lacks the delight of Mac's Peony Petal.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

4 years ago

This is one of my favourite mac blushes. Give my cheeks a beautiful glow and really wakes my complexion up. Only thing about this blush is it's quite pigmented so you have go be careful about applying too much product. Just apply a light dusting and you are good to go.

About reviewer (123 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesGreen

4 years ago

Pinch O Peach is a sheertone blush by MAC. I am NC20 and this blush provides my skin with a very natural pink flush, as though you've been on a walk in the countryside. It gives the cheeks a rosy glow and brings life into your face. I don't detect any peach in this blush, however it is a warm toned pink, perhaps there is a slight pinch of peach in it which causes it to lean warm. It is a very pigmented blush, so you only need a light hand. One swipe in the apples of your cheeks will make you look young, fresh and awake. It is the perfect blush for day-to-day wear. I can't rave enough about this colour! I absolutely love this blush and would definitely repurchase and recommend.

About reviewer (726 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

3.0

6 years ago

They reformulated this, and I'm not crazy about this anymore, it's a nice color, but a little too warm for me now, Pink Swoon is bluer and a better choice, although, I seem to really prefer the Pro Longwear formulas, so I'll stick with Whole Lotta Love. Original review - I'm allergic to shimmer and while the other Sheertones have some micro shimmer, this does not (yay). I love this color, it's the perfect shade of pink for me. Mocha is too dark/orange/warm, Pink Swoon is too raspberry, Coygirl is too blue, Well Dressed is too light and grey, Dame is too red....and well, I could go into a myriad of descriptions for blushes from other brands that don't work for me. This is a slight blue, peachy-pink, that has just the right amount of warmth without looking orange. So many blushes go orange on me and this gives me a glow that looks like I spent some time out in the sun, or just came in from the cold - it really is the perfect color for me. It just lights up my face, and when I wear this, it seems to really bring out my eyes. I think the key is the right brush - if I use a brush that's too dense, it can look a little mottled, so I use one that's a little fluffier and it goes on great and lasts almost all day. When it fades it doesn't leave grey or orange splotches on me like the other MAC blushes tend to do. After looking for a blush for about 5 years (I react to the ingredients in many of them, but mostly the colors never work) - I have finally found one I adore. I highly recommend this one.

About reviewer (401 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairBlond

from

6 years ago

I bought this blush many years ago. The color was peachy pink when i first buy this blush but when i bought the second one, the color change into cool pink. I think MAC change the colour overtime? I'm not really sure. But i love both color, even though i prefer the first one. The color quite sheer and can be build up depending on your skintone. I am NC 15-20 and it looks good on me. I really love sheertone blush from MAC because it is easy to apply. I would buy this again but in other color

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

6 years ago

This is the most natural and versatile shade for my NC30 skin tone. It's a warm pink that's completely matte. I love how one dip into the pan with my brush gives my cheeks a pop of color that looks so natural. I actually get a nice and healthy glow from this without needing to use any shimmer on my face. This is also the only blush in my collection that lasts all day on me without any touch-ups! Blush usually fades on me after a few hours, so the longevity of this product is a huge plus! I guess everyone's skin is different, because MAC's Mineralize Blushes, which my friend claims to be equally long-lasting, don't last more than 2 hours on me.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

from

6 years ago

Appearance: The product comes in plastic snap shut case. The top is clear so you can see the product. The blush is a matte pinky/peach color. Cost: I purchased this over 7 years ago so I am unsure of the price back then. MAC blushes retail on their website for $21. You receive .21 oz of product. Wearbility: This blush has a nice velvet feel when swatching. The color is a nice neutral peach/pink color. For reference I am Korean with fair skin and yellow undertones. I think this blush compliments my skintone very nicely. Sadly this formula doesn't seem to last on my cheeks all day. Overall thoughts: While I really like the texture and color payof of this product it just doesn't seem to last on my skin. I've been using this off and on for 7 years and still only have reached pan (and partly because I dropped it and caused it to break). While this is my standard go to blush I am still on the search for a longer lasting formula.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

6 years ago

I am a cool toned fair skinned blonde and this blush gives my face life like no other blush. I absolutely love it. To me there is nothing peach about it though, it appears as a mid toned cool pink on my skin. My favourite brush to apply this is a Mac 188 as it allows me to dust a sheer wash over it over my cheeks and makes it look like a really natural flush on my skin. In summer if I want to warm it up I do layer it with other colours (Illamasqua Lover is my fav) but it is especially amazing on its own - especially in winter it is the perfect colour for me!

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

6 years ago

I think this one is my favorite blush yet! In the pan it's a deep cool pink, but it's a sheertone so you wont look clownish. Although I would still recommend applying it with a light hand and building up. I'm NC25 and I feel this blush wakes up my skin. I tend to go a little more neutral with my eyes and lips when I wear this. But that's usually my everyday look anyway. I would definitely repurchase

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm