4.7

price range

Reviews

from

3 years ago

Gentle cleansing mask. Most of cleansing/detox-type masks make my skin dry and sensitive, but this one doesn't. It cleans my skin, moisturizes and gives it a nice glow. It has a weak orangy scent and eventhough it looks and feels like a sticky gel, it is surprisingly easy to wash it off, because it changes the texture from oily- rich to watery. I use it once a week alone and once a week after glycolyc mask.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

3 years ago

When I think of the word "mask" I think of something that either dries down like a mud, or peels off. This mask does neither of those things. It reminds me of honey and is sticky like that when you spread it on your face. After waiting 5 mins you are supposed to massage it in and it changes to something a little more oily, but not exactly an oil. It smells like oranges and honey but looks like orange marmalade without the fruit chunks in it. After washing it off skin feels moisturized, soft, and clean. I don't know if it's doing anything in the way of detoxing my skin but it's supposed to be full of vitamin C and that is always good for the skin. I'll use it up but haven't decided if I will repurchase it yet.

About reviewer (968 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

3 years ago

This is lovely. It suits all skintypes. I have combination skin, and it works great. It cleanses, but not too deep. it gives my skin a nice glow and my pores are refined. I follow up with the Nuxe oil to hydrate and when I wake up the next morning I have an even skintone, glowing and extremely soft. highly recommended!

About reviewer (172 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

from

3 years ago

This mask is a joy to use, and is surprisingly effective considering how gentle it is. I have sensitive, reactive, combination skin, prone to hormonal breakouts. I tend to use it just on my T zone, and skin is noticeably clearer afterwards, with no stinging or tightness. Somehow it clears pores without leaving your skin feeling completely stripped. Hard to track down in the UK, but worth the effort; hugely recommended.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination

HairBrown

EyesHazel

4 years ago

I have dry skin and clarifying masks like this can really dry out my skin and make it tight and almost hurt. This did not do that at all. My skin just felt clean and clear and it has really helped with some stubborn breakouts I am experiencing. The smell is amazing it is easy to use and just all around a really pleasant experience. At my shoppers drug mart they gave me a couple samples I suggest you ask yours for some!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrunette

5 years ago

This has quickly become one of my favourite masks. Because of the extreme cold here in Canada my skin becomes very sensitive and my regular clarifying and cleansing masks burn my skin. Thankfully I discovered this gem. It detox's my skin of all the yuckiness without the harshness of other masks. So glad I found this. It's never leaving my collection!! (:

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGray

6 years ago

Bio Beauté by Nuxe is a new certified organic line from the famed French beauty company. I've seen their products available in Canadian and French pharmacies, but not in the U.S. yet. <br>This mask is a clear orange jelly that smells like fresh citrus, so much so that I may keep it in the fridge. The directions say to apply a thick layer and leave it on for 5 minutes before rinsing, but I leave it on for the duration of a bath to get the full effect. It feels like a miniature Vitamin C peel, without the pain or redness afterwards. <br>I paid €4.50 (about $6) for the smaller 0.4 oz jar; the larger 1.5 oz jar was €18. Bizarrely it works out to be less to buy 3 small ones than 1 large one, and the small ones will be great for balancing my skin out when I travel.

About reviewer (925 reviews)

Age30-35