L'Oreal Mousse Absolue Permanent

L'Oreal Mousse Absolue Permanent
Mousse Absolue Permanent

2.1

on 2/16/2018 4:52:00 PM

I was half way through a root touch up when I realized there was ZERO color developing on my hair. Believe me when I say I shook & shook this stuff prior to using. So I think "Ok, I didn't shake it enough.". I shook until my arms hurt, squirted some out on my hand, a tiny speck of color comes out. Shake & shake! Again just a smidge of color appears. Ok, i give up. Basically what I ended up doing by using this product is lift rather than darken my root color. Pretty much a reverse ombre. This product needs to be taken off store shelves EVERY WHERE!! I've dyed my hair for years & this is the first review I've ever felt the need to write. Bummer!!

on 12/2/2017 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have never in my life experienced such a waste of time and money. My hair is so sticky, nothing will get this out. Not a single drop of color came off in the shower, this stuff is all stuck to my head and the gray is still visible even when wet. Now I have to dry my hair and run to the store to start all over again. Wow. How did this stuff get into production? Did anyone actually try it before it was hoisted on the public?

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This review is the for the dark brown colour.
Overall - worst dye I have used. Half the result at twice the price.

Problems:
1) Bad coverage. I have sparse grey hair. My first dye had approximately 20% grey not covered up. I figure it would not cover much for people with lots of greys
2) Not permanent. After maybe 3 or 4 washes, the color came off. The grey hair that was dyed successfully before became grey again.
3) Take a long time to apply. I had help applying the dye. He had to vigorously shake the bottle throughout out the dyeing process. The time of shake added onto the overall time. It took longer than regular hair dye to finish the job

on 11/5/2016 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

700 pure dark blonde
I started out w bleached white blonde hair (pixie cut) with random bits of medium bluish and even some random pink staining from old crazy color dye jobs. The staining was super noticeable in the bleach blonde. My goal was to stay in the blonde, natural spectrum, darkening up the hair to disguise the darker patches. Without any red tones, which I bought a box of lightest auburn/strawberry blonde also just in case I'd have to go there to neutralize. Well this stuff did the job! My hair is damaged and doesn't hold chemical color well so I did leave on for an hour. It came out better than I ever could've imagined. Same color on box. My natural color is dark brown which I hate and could see this shade (like a 7N) being a long term color for me (if I've gotten the crazy colors out of my system). I wonder how much this would lighten brown hair......... I could probably get like 5 uses out of this convenient packaging!

I don't know what's wrong with sll these bad reviews---I'm a LICENSED BEAUTICIAN----and this stuff is GREAT---LESS DRIPPING & RUNNING------EASIER TO GET ONLY ON THEV----REGROWTH----GREAT COVERAGE OF GRAY AND NATURAL COLOR-----'I think people are used to covering their "whole head"----with messy drippy color-----they must NOT BE WORKING IT THROUGH---and applying it CORRECTLY-----that's why some people say----"MY HAIR FEEL S DRY---YOU ONLY PULL IT THROUGH THE END S---THE LAST 10-15 MINS.
UNLESS YOU WANT FRIED ENDS.-------IT TAKES A LITTLE MORE TIME TO WORK INTO ROOTS----DEFINATELY--LESS MESS--WORTH IT!!!

on 6/22/2016 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I can't believe all the bad reviews on this when all you have to do is cover your hair with a plastic cap while coloring. I did this and it covered all my grays beautifully and I use the black color! I didn't have one issue with it. You do have to make sure it is shaken very well before application. I have had no problem with it. It left my hair shiny. It feels drier but I think any color will do that. I think this is the best floor I have found. Using cap also helps keep it from running.

on 6/17/2016 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Worst hair color I have ever used. I wanted to color my grey hair, this did not even cover a single grey hair. So dissappointed, wish I had read these reviews first. Going to go back to the root touch up by clairol. Ugh so annoyed I wasted money and time on this product, this needs to be pulled from the shelves.

on 5/23/2016 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ugh! Another reason why I should read MUA reviews before purchasing products. This is the WORST hair color product I've ever bought. It didn't change the color of my greys at all. I have dark brown hair and bought the dark brown color. Absolutely no change at all. My roots are as grey as when I started. So disappointed. I had to breathe in the toxic ammonia fumes for half an hour for nothing. Will never repurchase.

on 5/17/2016 4:30:00 PM

Bottom line is this gave me minimal to no color. It's a novel idea and application is super easy, however when I was done and used all the product I didn't feel like my hair was fully covered (or saturated as most coloring kits advise). It rinsed easily and my hair didn't feel wrecked like it usually does after using other home coloring. Once dry my texture seems fine. But again there's just no color change.

on 2/6/2016 11:28:00 AM

AWEFUL - no coverage even with massaging in & holding container as instructed. Develops VERY DARK VERY FAST. Turns hair to straw - already used 2/3 of conditioner that came with

THANK GOD I HAVE A WEEK BEFORE I START NEW JOB, so I can get color remover today and see a professional for a fix. this is going to be a $125 MISTAKE!

Popular Hair Color Products