Boots No 7 Restore & Renew Night Cream

Boots  No 7 Restore & Renew Night Cream

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl alcohol, Isostearyl isostearate, Petrolatum, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea butter), Cetearyl glucoside, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glyceryl stearate, Cera alba (Beeswax), Sodium polyacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Rosa moschata seed oil, Butylene glycol, Potassium cetyl phosphate, Parfum (Fragrance), Methylparaben, Sodium lauroyl lactylate, Ethylparaben, Ascorbyl glucoside, Reintyl palmitate, Diospyros kaki calyx extract, Cholesterol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Dimethicone, Lupinus albus seed extract, Propylene glycol, Carbomer, Potassium hydroxide, Ceramide 3, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 20, Ceramide 6 II, Phytosphingosine, Xanthan gum, Simethicone, Tocopherol, Triethyl citrate, Palmitoyl oligopeptide, Palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7, Ascorbyl pamlitate, Ceramide 1, CI 14700 (Red 4), CI 15985 (Yellow 6).

Alot of people in my age group (I turn 57 next week) already have crepey looking skin, esp on the neck area. I've been using this cream every night and I'm often told how beautiful and young my face and neck look. This product is amazing. I use this, and also the Lift and Luminate night cream, they both work about the same on me. I'll keep using these products!

on 6/2/2017 9:06:00 PM

My skin is sensitive to chemicals. Normal reactions include itchy bumps, clogged pores, and long-lasting pimples. My mom recommended this cream to me. This is for 60 yrs+ according to No7's marketing, but I'm about half that and this cream is my HG. I tried the Protect & Perfect Night Cream, but it was not moisturizing enough. I then tried the Beautiful Skin for Dry/Very Dry Skin and that cream caused some irritations. The ingredients of this cream, Restore & Renew are very similar to the Beautiful Skin cream, but the order is different. This cream is just right. It is moisturizing enough without causing problems. It may be a tad too rich for me, mild greasiness later in the day. So maybe I'll use the Protect & Perfect Night Cream during the day, and this one for the night.

Sunscreen generally gives my skin trouble, so maybe later I'll try the Day Cream versions of both. I have tried a lot of moisturizers from low- to high-end, and wasting a lot of money, so glad to have found this product to work for me.

Strangely, a lot of sensitive skincare lines gave my skin trouble. I'm suspecting that Butylene Glycol in a higher rather than lower concentration is problematic.

My skin is almost all healed (3 weeks) from prior irritations, and it's looking so good, that I don't want to risk problems with complexion makeup, i.e. foundations/powders.

I'm so relieved to have come across this product even though not everything from the brand works for me.

on 4/28/2014 8:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this at my local target after they expanded the Boots No 7 line. I think I paid $13 for it. So far, I really love it. Even though it comes in a jar (not my favorite), it's sturdy and pretty enough to sit out on my counter. The texture is light and isn't super greasy. It has a light, floral smell but it isn't overpowering at all.

My skin is really dry (and sensitive) so I bought this in the Normal/ Dry combo. I believe there is another for very dry skin but since I live in the South, my skin gets some relief in the spring/ summer. I'm not sure that this night cream would be enough in the winter but it's perfect for more humid months.

I would definitely recommend this product. I've been waking up with moisturized skin and it's helped minimize the look of my fine lines. I will update in a few weeks!