4.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

I fondly remember having Bloom lip gloss in Cutie Pie as my signature lip color for majority of my university years. I loved the MLBB color and I constantly got compliments when I wore it. The Mandarin Vanilla scent is also lovely and a bit therapeutic for me. It's comfortable to wear and didn't emphasize any dryness on the lips. Downsides: It easily transfers and I had to reapply a couple of times in a day. It's not necessarily inexpensive but one tube lasted me for months. I suppose I stopped buying it only when I got really interested in lipsticks, especially semi-matte lipsticks. Maybe if I see one on discount I'd get one for old times' sake!

About reviewer (175 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

9 years ago

Well, BLOOM always has FANCY packaging. This Australian cosmetic brand is TRULY GREAT! I love this lip gloss. very cute, has various colors and i got he perfect pink from this brand. I bought this one after i read a testimonial from Kylie Minogue that she loves this lip gloss and i'm agree with her. Another reason why you should buy this one is because of its price, NOT PRICEY!

About reviewer (66 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

EyesBlack

9 years ago

I have these in pinkish red and clear. They are very moisturuzing and long lasting. They have great scents, smells, and colors.

About reviewer (448 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

10 years ago

I LOVE this stuff! The colours, the texture, the scent... But especially the scent! It smells so yummy! My favourite shade is Seashell. It's the perfect pinky nude! I am definately buying more. ^_^

About reviewer (54 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

10 years ago

the. best. lip gloss. ever. best texture, best scent, best packaging, best color, i love it! my HG lipgloss for sure.

About reviewer (461 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

11 years ago

bloom lipgloss is absolutely perfect. it smells nice, has a great thick consistency and lasts for a while, while adding color! it is pigmented enough so it actually BUILDS color to your lips without any liner or lipstick. i have v. pigmented muave-y lips alone but with this gloss in Tangerine they are a nice coral :) i have tried cosmopolitan, kissable (i think that was the name...) and tangerine and they are all good... but cosmopolitan was a bit too frosty and cold looking on my pale skin. i wish these were easier to find in USA! also the packaging is perfect

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

11 years ago

Lets start of with the smell, delicious. Vanilla and something else, I love putting this lipgloss on firstly for that reason. I've had ladies at MAC ask me what lipgloss I'm wearing when I wear Bloom's shade Pout! The texture is not at all sticky, very smooth and its the only lipgloss that wont irritate my skin after hours. I tend to love this lipgloss so much I find myself eating it because it even tastes good! Bloom however doesn't fade whatsoever and is all you need, no need for a lipliner with this lipgloss. I'll keep buy their lipgloss!

About reviewer (245 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

11 years ago

I adore this lipgloss and won't wear any other brand. The mandarin and vanilla smell is divine and the texture is non-sticky, unlike some other brands which can be gloopy. It glides on smoothly and gives a glassy sheen. It stays on for a couple of hours (provided I don't eat, drink or kiss!). But it does seem to fade a bit from when I first applied it. I wear Bordeaux - a dark berry colour, which has been discontinued (Argh!)... It gives a nice tint to the lips, without being too dark. Am currently searching for a similar colour from Bloom - Perhaps Tint will be similar, although I haven't tried it yet.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrown

from

11 years ago

This has great texture, not too sticky. The glossy part lasts a few hours on my lips which is pretty good. But although the sheer colors are very pretty, they fade pretty fast which is okay as I can put this over a lipstick.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOther

HairOther

3.0

12 years ago

This smelled really good- the creamsicle scent won me over, although the color had too much brown and not enough pink for my tastes. The tube is good-sized, the applicator is also big enough unlike a lot of the smaller pocket-sized glosses. It is sticky, but it's also moisturizing and the stickiness goes away a bit before the gloss leaves.

About reviewer (58 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Cool