2.8

price range

Reviews

1.0

9 months ago

the conditioner has isopropyl myristrate which gave me bumps on my hairline and back.. I started using their volume line as I don’t see any acne triggers there.. that’s said.. biolage makes my hair gorgeous.. after one use of the biolage volume line my thin greasy hair feels fab!

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Medium

HairBrunette

1.0

10 months ago

Total garbage like the rest of the line! Biolage has been destroyed by L'Oreal. What a same.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

from

a year ago

This is a good mid-level conditioner. It isn't too heavy or too light...great balance. It doesn't feel drying either. I changed just this & used it with my usual AG Colour Savour shampoo and all other aspects in my routine stayed the same. I have a very hard time finding conditioners that can balance my uber fine locks, the horrid humidity here in the south and my wavy/curly texture. This does a really nice job. I was torn between a 4 or a 5. I am sure it isn't perfect but I have been really enjoying it and will probably rebuy it. I am going to give it a 5 not because it is life changing, but it is hard for me to find a good balance in a conditioner and this seems to have it.

About reviewer (1201 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

6 years ago

This is Biolage's new color line that claims to have the anti-fade properties of the Orchid. I have not used it long enough to comment on whether it keeps my haircolor longer. However, it makes my hair very shiny and pretty when used in conjunction with the shampoo. These are paraben free which is a plus!

About reviewer (58 reviews)

Age30-35