Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Butter Lipstick

Filtered by hair type : Other
Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Butter Lipstick

on 8/7/2016 6:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I got the Christmas set 1. sangria (berry red) 2. punch (mauve pink) 3. mimosa (peachy nude)
4. bellini (golden pink). They are all pretty, versions of MLBB except sangria, which is the darkest of them all.

I like them. Colours are pretty. What I don't like about them is the longevity, which seems to be quite poor. eg. Bellini seems to sink into my lips and disappear within 30mins. The others are a little better, but not by much. They seem hydrating and moisturising enough.

Unfortunately because mine were mini (Tiny!) sizes, they all snapped! I paid almost $40.

For the price, I would actually recommend Revlon lip butters instead.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this lipstick in the shade Watermelon. This color is almost identical to the infamous YSL RPC in Rosy Coral (#52), but less bright. It has great coverage and opacity for such a thin, light formula. Although it has peppermint oil, the butters counteract any irritation or dryness. It's very moisturizing and comfortable on my super dry lips and has a glossy/balmy finish which I love for causal days. It doesn't last a long time on the lips, but I don't mind reapplying because it feels nice. The paper tube is cute, but not very sturdy. The price is a bit steep for the packaging, but the shade and formula makes it worthwhile.

on 11/23/2015 3:42:00 AM

I adore these lipsticks and have several shades. After years of searching, I have also found my HG colour - WATERMELON.