4.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

I used to use the Lancome Effacils eye make up remover but it is very costly. I started buying this one and find it is a very good alternative. It is probably the same product in the bottle as the Lancome. The only problem I have with this is it needs a cap on the inside so that the product does not spill out - similar to the Lancome product. I will continue to purchase this product as I am saving about $ 20 a bottle.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium

HairBrunette

2 years ago

This is a great product! It's leaves no residue and is very moisturizing. I like that it removes eye makeup effectively and effortlessly especially :-) H2o PROOF mascara! Yep, it does what it claims. I call that pretty impressive. :-) I also like that it's very inexpensive, I've repurchased many times for a few years now. I tend to buy several bottles at a time. I also like that I don't have to shop all over town for it. It's at my local Walmart where I shop for groceries and other needed essentials. Bonus! The only con is the packaging... It definitley needs a better lid or pour spout. Like another poster said a squeeze bottle. So, when I first bought this to try it out. I also bought a couple of cheaper alternatives at the $1.00 store to try at the same time. Well, obviously this one won hands down. But, the $1.00 store bottles had the perfect squeeze type lids and guess what? The lids fit this bottle, perfectly! So, all I have to do is switch lids and I'm in business. Easy, peasy! :-)

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairSilver, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

My favorite eye makeup remover. I have not purchased another brand in ages. This does everything I need it to do-- cleanly removes every trace of eye makeup without any irritation whatsoever. And it does not dry out the skin around my eyes. The Neutrogena brand is equal to this, but the price of Equate is so much less, I can't see any reason to spend more. I would prefer it in a squeeze bottle, which would be much easier to use and no chance of spilling product, but I can always transfer the product to another bottle. One of those staple products that you always will have around- love this!

About reviewer (54 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

EyesGreen

4 years ago

This product states that it is oil-free and comes across very oily. However, it is a wonderful eye makeup remover that is very gentle on all skin types.

About reviewer (54 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

4 years ago

LOVE this product! Does a wonderful job of completely removing every trace of eye makeup and for a great low price! Give this a try!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Coarse

4 years ago

I have been trying out several different micellar waters for the last couple of months. I have used Beauticontrol, Simple, and Marcelle. I have also been using Clinique's Take Off the Day make up remover. These all worked to remove my make up. I went back to my usual Equate oil-free eye make up remover and I was shocked at how much better it worked than all those other products. I had stopped using it because I did not like how my cotton rounds bits stuck to my eyelashes. I recently bought the Shiseido cotton and they work so well with this remover. No bits of cotton sticking to my eyelashes. It took off all my eye make up quickly and with no rubbing. There is a small amount of what feels like oil residue, but I wash my face afterward anyway so it doesn't bother me. I'm glad I tried the micellar water, but I think I will be sticking to this lower priced alternative.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairSilver, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

Even though Lancôme Bi-Facil has my heart, this eye makeup remover is great too. And I especially love the cheap price! It's always fantastic to find a cheapie but goodie. :P This is a dupe for Neutrogena, and an excellent one at that. There's no reason to buy the more expensive brand. I'm pretty sure Neutrogena secretly makes this one, because they're completely identical. You will not be able to tell a difference.

About reviewer (272 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

from

4 years ago

My HG of eye makeup removers. Have purchased it for years. Exactly like Neutrogena, but in bottle with different labeling. MUCH better priced. Only sold at Walmart. Can't believe I used to buy Lancome!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

4 years ago

My HG for removing any makeup, eye or otherwise. I also love the Neutrogena version, but this is EXACTLY the same for significantly less (of an already very low) price.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

from

4 years ago

Better than most high end, name brand

About reviewer (61 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown