Equate Compare to Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remove

Equate Compare to Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remove

4.6

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

My favorite eye makeup remover. I have not purchased another brand in ages. This does everything I need it to do-- cleanly removes every trace of eye makeup without any irritation whatsoever. And it does not dry out the skin around my eyes. The Neutrogena brand is equal to this, but the price of Equate is so much less, I can't see any reason to spend more. I would prefer it in a squeeze bottle, which would be much easier to use and no chance of spilling product, but I can always transfer the product to another bottle. One of those staple products that you always will have around- love this!

on 8/10/2016 1:33:00 AM

This product states that it is oil-free and comes across very oily. However, it is a wonderful eye makeup remover that is very gentle on all skin types.

on 8/9/2016 9:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

LOVE this product! Does a wonderful job of completely removing every trace of eye makeup and for a great low price! Give this a try!

on 8/7/2016 7:36:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

I have been trying out several different micellar waters for the last couple of months. I have used Beauticontrol, Simple, and Marcelle. I have also been using Clinique's Take Off the Day make up remover. These all worked to remove my make up. I went back to my usual Equate oil-free eye make up remover and I was shocked at how much better it worked than all those other products. I had stopped using it because I did not like how my cotton rounds bits stuck to my eyelashes. I recently bought the Shiseido cotton and they work so well with this remover. No bits of cotton sticking to my eyelashes. It took off all my eye make up quickly and with no rubbing. There is a small amount of what feels like oil residue, but I wash my face afterward anyway so it doesn't bother me. I'm glad I tried the micellar water, but I think I will be sticking to this lower priced alternative.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Even though LancĂ´me Bi-Facil has my heart, this eye makeup remover is great too. And I especially love the cheap price! It's always fantastic to find a cheapie but goodie. :P

This is a dupe for Neutrogena, and an excellent one at that. There's no reason to buy the more expensive brand. I'm pretty sure Neutrogena secretly makes this one, because they're completely identical. You will not be able to tell a difference.

on 4/16/2016 3:39:00 PM

My HG of eye makeup removers. Have purchased it for years. Exactly like Neutrogena, but in bottle with different labeling. MUCH better priced. Only sold at Walmart. Can't believe I used to buy Lancome!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

My HG for removing any makeup, eye or otherwise. I also love the Neutrogena version, but this is EXACTLY the same for significantly less (of an already very low) price.

on 3/12/2016 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Better than most high end, name brand

on 3/9/2015 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

PROS:
- easily removes eye makeup as well as face makeup

CONS:
- you will feel oily afterwards.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

First on I have ever needed to buy. A girl in the store told me this was the best one and I think she was right. Works great and is cheap. Eye makeup comes off easily with it. I will buy again.