Zoeva 142 Concealer Buffer

Zoeva 142 Concealer Buffer
142 Concealer Buffer

4.7

on 7/26/2018 8:40:00 AM

Excellent brush, I use it for applying and buffing in concealer or corrector. It has been washed several times now and does not shed. Very soft to the delicate skin around the eye and blends everything effortless and quick.
Would clearly recommend.

on 1/19/2018 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I use this for contouring.
The weight of the brush is nice & the handle is not ridiculously long. It's easy to wash too & I have had mine for over 5 years, washing it on a weekly basis.
Zoeva brushes are my favourite.

on 10/1/2015 3:31:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I love this brush! I hesitate to write reviews on Zoeva brushes because I feel like they're almost a beauty secret. I would hate to see the prices skyrocket with hype like what happened to Sigma. However, I spotted this cruising around and I just have to throw in my 2 cents.

This brush has a smaller head and very densely packed bristles. It's a concealer brush like none I have or have seen. It's *perfect* for stippling over blemishes and applying a thin layer of waxy color correcting concealer before regular concealer. This brush is very specialized, it's not a work horse. However, it's something I feel like I need and would totally replace it. I find I use it the most for when I'm going out and want to do the whole 9. It's like a little eraser. I use it ever so lightly to precisely apply my color correcter to just those pesky little shadow lines in the corners of my eyes. It's also fantastic for buffing pore filler into the sides of your nose. The quality is fantastic and I expect to have this brush in my cup for decades. If you need a multitasking brush I'd say never mind to this, but if you are a perfectionist, you will definitely find use for this brush in the finer details.

on 10/1/2015 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

The brush is soft, washes well and keeps it shape. I tried to use it as an undereye concealer blending brush, it does not work as well as my fingers, too small, I much prefer the ELF Flawless concealer brush, longer bristles and blends perfectly. Maybe, it is good for blemishes but I do cannot tell.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Such a wonderful little brush. Got this in the classic face set and couldn't been happier. I really love to use this for blending concealer over my imperfections especially the discolourations on the sides of my nose and corners of my mouth. It works great too for covering pimples with concealer.

As for the undereyes, I prefer using the Sephora airbrush #57 brush but I believe this brush can be as good as it for undereye concealer.

on 11/7/2014 5:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

cheap and good quality

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This brush has been everything to me lately. I use this to blend in my age rewind concealer.
At first I thought it would sheer out the concealer too much so I wouldn't have enough coverage but as I tried it I figured that isn't true. It blended the concealer perfectly and doesn't take away too much coverage. It stays soft even after washing it (I used soap and olive oil).
For about 7 I really can't complain, definitely recommend this one!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Zoeva 142 - is a great dupe for a Sephora airbrush concealer brush in my opinion. Feels very soft, blend the product seamlessly and is easy to clean.

I find the best way to clean these kind of synthetic brushes is with a baby shampoo or just a shower gel. It is important to rinse all the foamy residue though, so that you don't breed bacteria in your makeup brush.

I find there are plenty of other nice Zoeva brushes in the range and there is a nice in-depth blog post I have found

on 4/22/2014 7:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is a fantastic little brush. I use it for buffing out concealer on the face, under the eyes, or even buffing out a cream highlight area on the top of my cheekbones and down the nose. The synthetic bristles are very soft and very densely packed. As per usual, the quality from Zoeva is spot on. I've found it best to use a very light hand with this brush to get the best result, otherwise it can buff away too much product. But used gently, it melds concealer seamlessly into my foundation so I can't see where one ends and the other begins. I use this brush almost every day. Highly recommend this one!

Popular Makeup Brushes