Kat Von D Unlock-It Makeup Remover Wipes

1.7

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I can't believe I am the only person who enjoyed these wipes! Lately I have been using Yes To facial wipes (in various flavors) and while I love those, I do feel they are a bit rough/drying around the eye area. Enter these wipes, and they were quite moisturizing around the eye area in addition to having to rub/scrub/wipe less therefore causing way less irritation. I did not get any burning on my skin or eyes while using these. The wipes are pretty decent quality, and the packaging is beautiful with a snap-lock closure (I HATE the re-sealable tape ones!). I did not find the smell to be bothersome, The wipes are very, very saturated which I feel is a good thing since with pretty much any wipes they are prone to dry out, especially once you get closer to running out. I do wash my face after using these. I do not use them as a cleanser, but rather just to remove makeup before washing my face. I would definitely repurchase!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have to agree with everyone else. These are terrible. They are sopping wet and they burn my eyes. They also leave an oily residue. I hated them

Ouch. These burned my eyes terribly just trying to wipe away my eyeshadow. Going back to my trusty Ponds wipes. These also had a weird slimy slippery feel, I like the slightly textured feel of other wipes.

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I received a two-pack sample of these with my recent Sephora order. These sting my eyes and aren't very good at removing makeup. The wipes also feel slimy, like they're coated with something slippery. These are made in Korea if you're interested in country of manufacture. I wouldn't recommend these and will stick to my Simple wipes.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

At first, I thought I'd love these and that they'd be a good competitor for the title of *best* (which is Shiseido right now -but $$$). They are very good, however, they feel "soapy" like you'd still need to rinse afterwards, so what's the point? They're very nice sized, large, unlike most others. The smell was a bit of a turn off for me, these are heavily perfumed too. There's potential here, but having now found my HG makeup remover wipes (Alba Botanica Good & Clean), these are a distant third, after Alba B & after baby wipes.

I got a sample of this with an order and I absolutely hated it; they caused burning in my eyes and left an oily residue on my skin, not to mention the overpowering scent.