Avon Ideal Flawless CC Cream

Avon Ideal Flawless CC Cream

3.6

on 8/6/2017 4:33:00 PM

Pleasantly surprised with this product.

I find its best to use on top of a good moisturizer. One pointer I would give out is that you need to apply this cream very fast. I find that if you take too long to blend it in, it will start looking off-colour. I don't use makeup a lot, so maybe thats the general rule with foundation-like products?.

Overall, it helps cover or mask dark circles and spots. Don't expect it to completely cover all imperfections as this cream does not give you a "make-up" look.

Another Avon CC that is even better packaged, and works well is the Avon Mark CC Cream. Very impressed with it.

on 5/19/2016 11:58:00 AM

I absolutly love this stuff.

on 3/2/2016 9:42:00 AM

I honestly like this stuff and I'm ready to purchase it again. I'm super dry right now (end of winter) and it is very hydrating. I apply with a sponge, 2 layers to cover my rosacea and it doesn't cover 100% but it looks nice. Definitely needs setting powder or you will look way too shiny. It's definitely yellow toned which is what I need! I use light medium.

The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't last all day like some of my other hydrating favorites. I've yet to find something that lasts all day AND is hydrating but I'll keep looking!

DO NOT .... I repeat DO NOT get this stuff in your eye. I can't even get it near my eyes or they start to burn & water ~ the watering lasts for hours. For this reason I can not use it. Maybe it's just me.

on 9/25/2014 5:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this from our rep next door, as I dont like to wear foundation often, and thought this would be a nice alternative for when I breakout and cant face going out with a naked face :) anyhoo, it arrived quick, packaging is great and it has a really high spf 30 I think? Great for a super fair redhead like myself. Only problem is, my face is like an oilslick less than hour after applying this, so much so i was mortified to have my fianceè point out I had a THUMBPRINT on my forehead last time I used it because it stays wet and greasy! Maybe for those of us fortunate to have stable and naturaly matte skin, it would be a wonderful product, but on my oily skin it goes slick, shiny and just smears all over my face. Shame really!

on 3/6/2016 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have found the perfect product for my face! My skin is on the dry side but I would classify it overall as "normal". I will say, if I had tried to use this years ago when I had oily skin I would've hated it. If you are normal/normal oily you won't like it. It's just enough moisturizer for my skin type and it is decent coverage. I don't like to look "made up", I prefer a natural look and not a matte/pancake-y finish. I agree with another reviewer, I think this works best when you have a setting powder... for me it's the Avon minerals powder, a light dusting. I will definitely buy again. I tried the Avon BB also, it was too oily for me and I didn't think it covered as well. I kept it and sometimes mix the two when my face is dryer than usual. The price is incredible too, I got mine on sale.

on 6/1/2014 3:08:00 PM

Because I have aging, reactive skin, and recently had pre-cancerous lesions
removed from my face, I have drastically altered my skin care and make up routine.
I used simple cleanser (like Dove bar, or Cetaphil) and for foundations,
I've been cultivating a collection of BBs and CCs from various lines.

Many of them are too oily, and don't last. Many are too sheer,
too yellow, and just don't make the grade due to limited shade selection.

Then I stumbled on Avon Flawless CC cream. And this is a resounding "YES!"

It contains SPF 50, a necessity. The shade, Light, is perfect for my complexion,
the coverage is as good as any standard foundation. The finish is natural matte,
which is what I need, And this product lasts. There is no reaction from my
rosacea- sensitive skin, and my eyes don't tear up.

This is a find, and I highly recommend it.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

I have very dry skin so the formula of this CC Cream impressed me - it feels very light & silky on my skin and blending is super easy. Once blended, the results are a smooth satin finish, with a nice glow. However what makes this CC cream stand out above many others is the surprisingly good coverage it has - I have the Nearly Naked foundation and I think that the coverage with this is almost as good as that.

This won't cover my hormonal breakouts, but my main problem is discolouration and redness around my cheeks, which this product evens out. It even reduces the appearance of my pores AND undereye circles too. I've found it to be transfer resistant, long lasting even worn without primer or powder, and it doesn't settle in my fine lines.

It does feel fairly hydrating, but I have noticed a little bit of flaking around my nose - I do have severely dry and sensitive skin right now though, and the amount of flaking is less then I suffer from with foundations.

I think the packing is very user-friendly; It's in a squeezable, slim tube, so you can squeeze all of the product out. Plus; it's a ideal size for small bags and the lid is very secure.

At the end of the day I'm still unsure just how much I like this CC cream; it's a nice light-feeling product that balances out most of my skin's redness without irritating the dry patches, and it wears almost as long as a traditional foundation. However my cheaper BB cream pretty much matches it's proformance whilst adding moisture to my very dried skin, so I haven't been wowed by this.

I'm certainly happy enough to keep on using it, but I don't see myself rebuying it.

on 6/25/2014 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am still on the fence with this product. I bought it in 2 shades (fair) and (light). I have tried both of them and to be honest it felt like I was putting oil on my face. My skin is oily, but as I am getting older it seems to be changing and isn't quite as oily and prone to acne as before. But this product felt very greasy on my face. After blotting with a tissue it looked a little better but I couldn't really say my skin looked "flawless". I am looking for a product that is lighter textures than regular foundation but will just even out my tone (some redness on cheeks and near nose) as well as minimize my larger pores. This did not do that for me. I will keep using it, maybe apply with a brush or my beauty blender and see if I get different results. I will not be buying this again though.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this CC cream! It makes my skin look so flawless, and I can't feel it on my skin at all. It was a little pricey tho, I bought it for 17 CAD, and for such a little amount (30 mL) =( It has spf 50 protection which is what caught my eye in the first place. The only reason I took a lippie off is cause of the price and quantity. It smells like sunscreen I suppose. I bought the shade deep for my NW45 skin and it looks perfect. It is a lot less thicker than the bb cream, and this would be ideal for combo to oily skin types.