Noxzema Daily Cleansing Cloths

No Image

3.9

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I do a lot of theatre and stage make-up is always a bit too over the top for me to go out public in, so I'm no stranger to cleansing wipes. I've used a variety over the years and these are the BEST I've found thus far. They remove everything I've been know to slab on my face (the ONLY exception is the Covergirl Lash Blast... it does a decent job but that mascara doesn't budge once it's on). I don't find them irritating or drying at all, also there's a slight scent to them but nothing overwhelming & it doesn't last on the skin. I've seriously gone through many package of these and they're now my go to face wipe. I've bought mine in a foodstore everytime but I've seen them in Target & Ulta as well. They're also cheaper than the other face wipes I've used in the past which is always a perk.

on 6/11/2008 1:04:00 AM

Oh Noxema why did I ever stop using you? I have been using Purity made simple but I've gotten tired of spending so much. So these past few months I've been switching around cleansers to horrible results. Then I was browsing my old reviews for things that used to work for me and Volia!

It leaves a refreshing tingling sensation. I usually don't like scent but something about this scent that is refreshing. Really reccomend!

on 6/16/2007 1:32:00 AM

I love these to take off my make up and it smells so fresh. I recommend these for those who wear make up or want to refresh their skin mid day.

on 1/25/2007 3:03:00 PM

I would love to buy these cloths again - if I could ever find them! I used them a few years ago and bought bumper pack (even came with a little container for travel) - and haven't seen them in stores again. This makes me sad. I really liked these cleansing cloths. For some reason, they left my skin looking fabulous - something I did not expect from Noxzema. I do like the Original Skin Cream, but that does not leave my akin feeling as great. Please, Noxzema, bring back the cleansing cloths!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It surprises me how much I like these. Noxzema products are generally kind of harsh and scary. But these are different. These are quite gentle. I like how they are double-sided and remove all my mascara. I cut these in half and use them in the shower. They're a little hard to find these days, so I hope they haven't been discontinued. I've never used a cleansing cloth before, so I can't compare them to anything (apart from unscented Huggies and Pampers wipes, which are awesome in a pinch). I plan to keep using these as long as I can find them since they work so well for me.

I hated this! For my skin it does absolutely nothing! In fact, It seems to almost make my break outs worse. It was an absolute waste of money.

Great exfoliating cloth! Not at all harsh like many others. Foams up well. Dries my skin up a little but for the price it is well worth it.

Awesome!! These are great for all skin types. The exfoliating side is still really gentle, and leaves skin feeling so soft. I'm not sure if I had a different version or not, but these didn't of any scent. I cut them in half also. Great price too! It does not feel cool & tingly like the cleansing cream, but I find that the results are the same, soft and not at all dry. :-D UPDATE: After using half the box, my skin started drying out. I prefer the cleansing cream over this.

on 11/7/2004 12:32:00 PM

Super cleansing cloths. They lather beatifully and make my skin look dewy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is nice it would lather really well and it had 2 different side one side is soft and the other is a little rough. I couldnt see a lot of difference on my face but it made my face tighter