Kat Von D Monarch

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Kat Von D Monarch
Monarch

on 3/26/2018 6:54:00 PM

i purchased this palette in 2014 as i was wearing a made-to-order Monarch Butterfly gown to a special event and stumbled upon this, oh happy day! poring over the how-to video has been a great help. from the first try, it's been 5 star all the way for me. it's the only palette i own but i'm able to use all of the colors in a great variety of ways. i was previously never a user of eyeshadow primer, but using this have learned the value and am very strict about it when i use it. i'm a heavy sweater and the colors stay vibrant no matter the weather or how much i've danced or swung from the chandeliers. the palette has been worth every penny and get a Pavlovian happy going on every time i break out the box. it's gone to the UK three times, happy to say it travels well. LOVE!

i love this palette i use it everyday the only problem is my oily skin eats up the eyeshadow.

so pigmented and blends so well! i love the orange its my favorite color in the palette I'm afraid to buy more pallets because this one is so good <3

on 3/31/2015 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Monarch is my HG eyeshadow palette, hands down. The combinations are endless and have been excellent no matter what I've tried. I have warm-olive skin, and I can use all the colors equally well for either everyday neutrals or dramatic evening looks. My favorite color turned out to be Wrath (the red-gold on the left), which is surprisingly wearable if you build it up lightly. The colors are all velvety and blend well with excellent payoff - the gold one has some fallout, though. I'm only giving it a 3 for packaging because although it is pretty, it is bulky.