Kat Von D Monarch

Kat Von D Monarch
Monarch

4.7

on 10/29/2015 9:56:00 AM

This is a go-to palette for me, right up there with my beloved UD palettes. I have this one and the Shade & Light eye palette from Kat Von D and I continue to be very pleased with the quality, application and color payoff from these shadows.

12 shadows at $46 for the palette - The shadows work out to about $3.83 per shadow - I can't buy a L'Oreal single for that unless there is an excellent sale. . . . and these are better.

This is a high quality palette with an edgier vibe but don't let it fool you - I think that this is one of the most neutral palettes I have purchased and would work for almost anyone.

Highly recommended.

I just have looove for this palette. Excellent pigmentation, súper smooth and easy to blend. I love the colours. And the packaging screams kat vond d, and it's something that I love of her products.

on 11/24/2014 11:15:00 PM

I love this palette, the shadows are amazingly pigmented, creamy, lasting and it comes with 3 huge pan's of highlight shades (the ones you usually run out of first). The looks can be versatile and the packaging is beautiful with a decent sized mirror, my only complaint is the fallout but that is expected with eyeshadow this soft.

Video Reviews & Tutorials