Kat Von D Monarch

Monarch

4.8

on 10/31/2016 4:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got it secondhand from a person and this turned to be the most pigmented and buttery eyeshadows I have had ever touched in my life. If you have the luck to get it, get it. I mean, its even more buttery than butter. It's that good. You don't even need to put in effort to blend, it's atrocious. Everytime I use this I get really confused because this is way too good to be real??? HOw is this even real??? I find that that it's much better in quality than the Shade and Light eye palette but both are really good palettes.
It's a must have in my collection. Now it'll be a pain to find a alternative palette though because it's discontinued:))))) whyyyyy

i love this palette i use it everyday the only problem is my oily skin eats up the eyeshadow.

so pigmented and blends so well! i love the orange its my favorite color in the palette I'm afraid to buy more pallets because this one is so good <3

on 1/15/2016 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This palette comes with 3 base shades and 9 accent hues. And Kat Von D Beauty is CRUELTY FREE, Paraben, Sulfate and Phthalate free! This is a really good palette to have, even though it is a bit pricey ($55.00 at Sephora), I love it.

Okay, first of all, the colours are amazing! Wrath, that deep pearl orange, gorgeous! These colours are perfect for a natural look to an intense smokey eye. And they are so pigmented. Seriously, a little at a time people the dark shades are PIGMENTED! They are longer wearing and more pigmented with a primer, but still impressive.
They do have a powder texture but go on very smooth and buttery. These are super blendable and will last all day. Perfect for an evening out. They do have some fallout, so I just tap my brush before applying to ensure that it doesn't end up all over my face (I can be a messy makeup applier!).
Overall, I'm impressed and it's totally worth the money.

on 3/2/2015 11:41:00 PM

This palette is gorgeous but it has its ups and downs for me. To me, it isnt a no brainer neutral palette, i find i have to really think about the combinations before i start. Also the shadows are SOOO pigmented that they can sometimes be intimidating and hard to use. Also i think its missing a good middle transition brown or taupe. But it is still gorgeous and i do love it. Check out my video please for a full review, swatch, and demo!

on 1/6/2015 10:09:00 PM

I love this pallet. Ever shadow is equally as good, there are no duds all shades are equally as great. Shadow are pigmented, easy to blend, and they last on the lid. There is fall out in the pan but I get zero fall out from these shadows when they are on my eyes, I don't even have to tap off access. I reach for these shadows more than my Urban Decay.

on 11/24/2014 11:15:00 PM

I love this palette, the shadows are amazingly pigmented, creamy, lasting and it comes with 3 huge pan's of highlight shades (the ones you usually run out of first). The looks can be versatile and the packaging is beautiful with a decent sized mirror, my only complaint is the fallout but that is expected with eyeshadow this soft.

on 10/18/2014 5:50:00 PM

This pallet is amazing! i highly recommend it to everyone the orangy color is a fantastic color for fall! the pigmentation is outstanding! if you guys wanna see it on action and check out the look i came up with go ahead and check out my video featuring the Kat Von D Monarch pallet i would appreciate it if you like comment and subscribe thanks for taking your time to watching it and i hope you enjoy it! (:

on 6/21/2014 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is a beautiful palette with lots of pigmentation!!
It has very nice colors in there and they feel very soft.
The only thing is that there is a little bit of fall outs.
Also, if you are on the market for a neutral, everyday type of palette, well.. maybe this isn't for you. It is so well pigmented that the colors are very bright and bold. I like that kind of colors but I sometime have to pull out my naked 1 or an other type of softer colors to balance it to be work appropriate. For night looks, this is awesome!

on 4/29/2014 12:44:00 PM

Yes! Yes to everything. This palette is spectacular, the best that Kat Von D has ever released. The colors are some of the most buttery and most opaque eyeshadows I have - even better than UD in terms of texture and consistency. The color range is also amazing - a lot of copper and warm tones ranging from highlight to blending to crease and defining shades. You can definitely do a lot of looks with this! Of course the packaging is always beautiful, with a lovely ombre butterfly on the cover and a good mirror on the inside. I do prefer her new packaging to the tin-like packaging of some of her other palettes. I recommend everyone pick this up, it's a great staple neutral palette and the colors are perfect for summer. :)