Zoeva 231 Petit Crease

4.1

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I don't know why I find this brush scratchy when used with a back-and-forth motion, really disappointing. However I use it to gently place some darker eyeshadow strategically and blend with another brush. Wouldn't repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this brush. Quite possibly my most used eye brush. I have small, partially hooded eyes, so this brush (being petite) is perfect for getting into that crease and socket bone. It blends both cream and powder products so well and it cleans up easily and effectively too with just a small bit of brush cleanser. An essential tool in my opinion.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is review for luxe petit crease brush. Im in need of smaller brushes because of my hooded eyes so i tought this would be great for crease. And omfg is this brush scratchy!! what a waste of money. To me its not better than morphe.. I'll stick to sigma eye brushes,thank you!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I received this brush as a gift, and to be honest, at first I could not get it to work for me as a traditional crease brush. It was too small to use this way for my eyes, and I found it very frustrating.

I really wanted to be able to find a use for this brush since it was given to me by a new friend (who has a much more sophisticated brush collection than I have), so I came on here to read the reviews and figure it out. One reviewer said that she uses it for outer V. OH MY GOSH - this is the perfect brush for me for my outer V. I had been using a pencil brush, but it never came out quite right, picked up the wrong amount of product, made placement difficult - this petit crease brush fixed everything. Doing the outer V is now a pleasure with this brush - it comes out perfectly every time. The placement is correct, the brush deposits a good amount of pigment from the shadows and blends the V very well.

I am so glad that I own this brush, and am considering adding more Zoeva brushes to my collection..and maybe picking up a backup of this one!

It's pretty, but it's the scratchiest brush I've ever gotten from them. I literally have 50 cent brushes from China that hurt less.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I got this brush from sephora online. (it came to be a free gift from purchasing other zoeva brushes) Its bristle made from natural hair which is perfect for powder products. I apply my dark eye shadow with this brush on my crease and it works so well because I have asian eyes which are not that big, so this petit crease brush is absolutely perfect for me. As always, price is reasonable. Easily wash off and its handle is strong. Recommend!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I. Freaking. Love. This. Brush!!!!!! As mentioned by others great for placement and cut crease looks.
Everyone reviewing this brush seams to have a unanimous consensus that this is not a good brush for blending. And in the usual sense this is true. However this is AWESOME for blending the lower lash line for a dramatic blown the f#@$ out smokey eye.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is a another well made and unique brush from Zoeva. It is a small crease that is perfect for doing a cut crease or outer v for smaller eyes. It is not the softest of brush like the expensive Japanese ones but good enough. Washes really well and stays in shape after 1 year. Great stuff!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I always wanted to own a brush like this and considering such an affordable price tag it came with - I didn't hesitate long before ordering it.

#231 looks like a mini tapered crease brush, except I find it can be used in so many ways. It feels soft and is easy to clean. When traveling - you can easily opt for the plastic pouches these brushes come with.

You can get this on its own, or in the kit. I believe this is a nice all-rounder mini brush and in case you don't have any similar ones you can add it to your collection.

I actually have this in-depth Zoeva brushes review with more models on the blog, link is below:http://theppb.wix.com/thepartyparrotblog#!Brand-Talk-Zoeva-Brushes/cmbz/FEB52188-83E8-469E-8A77-AC899D6692C9

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

As with all Zoeva brushes, the quality is great and also at a great price. I'm really impressed with their products.
This particular brush is great at creating a very defined crease or outer V. It's not suited for blending out larger areas, as the brush comes more to a point than a normal blending or crease brush, but is great for blending out smaller areas with precision. I've also found this is nice for applying a transition color with precision just above the crease, and then blending out along that small area. If you have smaller eyes, this brush might even work well as a regular crease brush for you.
Although I wouldn't call this a "must have" I would say that this has been a fantastic and unexpected little addition to my collection. I wasn't sure what to make of it at first, but I do find myself using it on a regular basis.
My only issue with the brush is that it is prone to losing shape after washings. I've found this to be true with many of the Zoeva natural hair brushes. This can be nicely avoided by being gentle when you clean the brush, using a touch of conditioner or oil when you clean, and being certain to reshape it while it is still wet. Despite this one little glitch, I think it's another great Zoeva brush and I would recommend it.

Popular Makeup Brushes