Make Up For Ever HD Blush in 330

1 review

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I bought this product because of Chanel's cream blush. Let me explain. When Chanel debuted their version last year, I nearly got into an accident getting to Nordstrom to buy a couple. When I got there, I was extremely disappointed. I hated the silicone-y feel, and none of the shades were appealing--even the new ones that came out this year. (I'm so sick of coral!) Anyway, when I saw MUFE's version, I decided to try #330, described as a "rosy plum." On me, it's a cool rose, but not very plummy, and absolutely no shimmer. Anyway, it blows Chanel out of the water in every way. The texture is sublime--not silicone-slick, but creamy and easy to apply and blend--no brush needed unless you're so inclined. This formula also has a translucence to it that makes it look incredibly natural, as well as a slightly moist finish that's not sticky, but makes you look glowing and fresh. It wears extremely well--I had just a little fading after 8 hours. My only complaint is the compact, and that's because I find it a bit difficult to open if I have foundation or something else on my hands, but otherwise it's sturdy, slender, and easy to carry along. So take THAT, Chanel--MUFE's got you beat in the cream blush department. I would repurchase.

Popular Blush Products