Sarah Potempa Half Up

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love the "Half Up" & also the "Full Up" for making buns. You can make them into perfect ballerina buns or something less structured like a messy bun. I have a similar one called Remmington Bun Maker For Girls ("Girls" denoting a smaller bun maker for smaller heads/amount of hair), which the Remmington is a dupe for the Half Up & is sold at Target (& comes in brunette or blonde). I tried to buy another back up of the Half Up at an Ulta store & was told no longer carried them but I didn't check the web which is where I got the 1st ones I had. The Sephora version is awful, I returned mine. It's a lot more flimsy. The Half/Full Up's are the best quality out there of these kinda contraptions & the Hairdini/Teeny Hairdini are nice too, but I haven't seen them in stores for years, but may be available online too. The popular Hot Buns bun makers make such pretty buns but steer clear unless you have thick long hair otherwise they are impossible & frustrating. (The bun donuts work well too that several manufacturers offer, you can choose to wrap ur hair around it or stick ur hair thru the center & wrap.). The Half Up is my fave bun maker I reach for. I collect bun makers, I love trying to create the perfect bun both messy & proper.

Popular Hair Styling Tools