Aveda Stress fix body lotion

No Image

4.4

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This Stress Fix Body Lotion smells wonderful and is very calming. Unfortunately, the scent doesn't last very long and it isn't hydrating enough for my very dry skin. It's also very expensive for lotion. I hope to use up the bottle I have this summer because I need something much heavier and creamier for winter.

on 10/25/2015 2:31:00 PM

I've tried both the body lotion and the cream, and I think I like this lotion better. It's light, fluid and silky. Absorbs nicely, leaving a slight dewy finish. It really improves the appearance of the skin. The herbal lavender, lavandin and clary sage scent is one of my favorites. The only reason I give it 4 stars is because it's so pricey. $31 for 6.7 ounces is a lot, but I've been able to find it cheaper on EBay. Love this lotion.

on 8/22/2015 6:00:00 AM

I received a sample of this body lotion and was more than delighted at how great it works with my sore, itchy and dehydrated skin. I have very sensitive skin prone to atopic eczema. Admittedly, the smell is gorgeous but given my super soft skin not the main reason why I gonna buy a regular size of it!

on 6/10/2014 9:17:00 PM

I really love this lotion. I don't really know Aveda and so far everything I had tried I found was so-so (either too pricey for the results, or I actually did not like the results).

This lotion hydrates well, penetrates quickly, and smells divine! I would not use it in the morning but before going to sleep or just after a bath it really makes me feel relaxed, exactly what I need!

I bought the travel size but will most certainly buy the regular one pretty soon.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This lotion is long-lasting, non-greasy and the smell is fantastic. A little strong at first, but then it calms down and sticks. I can put a little on in the morning and still smell it more than five hours later.