NARS Pro-Prime Instant Line and Pore Perfector

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
NARS Pro-Prime Instant Line and Pore Perfector
Pro-Prime Instant Line and Pore PerfectorPro-Prime Instant Line and Pore Perfector

2.0

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trihydroxystearin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Amorphophallus Konjac Root Powder, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Ascorbic Acid, Vinyl Dimethicone/MethiconeSilsesquioxanecrosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl DimethiconeCrosspolymer, Silica, PolymethylMethacrylate, Tin Oxide, Hydrated Silica, Titanium Dioxide

on 3/9/2015 12:21:00 PM

I wish I had read halinadelgadillo's review of this product before I purchased this product. If I had, I wouldn't have purchased it. I have extreme combination skin, and though I am fortunate to be in my 40s and not have to worry about lines, I do need something to fill the pores on my nose, between my eyebrows, and the center of my chin. As other reviewers have noted, this comes in what looks like a tiny lipstick tube, and has a waxy consistency. It did nothing to fill in my pores. They looked exactly the same after I used it as they did before. And the tube is so small, I kept losing track of it.

on 4/13/2014 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I had to return this product because it was just too pricey and didn't perform as well as the price would suggest. This costs $32 CAD at Sephora. Now, don't get me wrong, the product itself is okay. It does what it says it will. It smooths out pores and lines providing a nice base for foundation. The fact that it's in stick form means it can be easily used for touch ups on the go, and even can be used on your lips to smooth out those lines (as I was told by the sales associate).

My main problem with this product is that you're getting so little product (0.05 oz to be exact) and by comparison, Benefit's POREfessional costs $37 CAD and comes with 0.75 oz of product AND it does a better job at hiding pores, imo.

Please check out my full review here: