NARS Pro-Prime Instant Line and Pore Perfector

Filtered by hair type : Straight
NARS Pro-Prime Instant Line and Pore Perfector
Pro-Prime Instant Line and Pore PerfectorPro-Prime Instant Line and Pore Perfector

3.5

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trihydroxystearin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Amorphophallus Konjac Root Powder, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Ascorbic Acid, Vinyl Dimethicone/MethiconeSilsesquioxanecrosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl DimethiconeCrosspolymer, Silica, PolymethylMethacrylate, Tin Oxide, Hydrated Silica, Titanium Dioxide

on 12/16/2015 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This does not work as an eye primer for me - it does not even work as a pore perfector. But it does hold my lipstick in place all day long. Sometimes I clean up my lips my applying the pro prime instant line perfector topped with ysl touché éclat.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This was just meh for me. Like so many other primers I've tried, it's better than no primer but not worth repurchasing. It does instantly reduce the look of my pores and mattifies the skin, but the effects definitely don't last - within a few hours I'm shiny and my pores are as apparent as ever. I tried this with several foundations and always got the same results, so I'm still on the hunt for a truly effective pore-perfecting primer.