NARS Cosmetics Pro-Prime Instant Line and Pore Perfector

Filtered by skin type : Oily
NARS Cosmetics Pro-Prime Instant Line and Pore Perfector
Pro-Prime Instant Line and Pore PerfectorPro-Prime Instant Line and Pore Perfector

3.0

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trihydroxystearin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Amorphophallus Konjac Root Powder, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Ascorbic Acid, Vinyl Dimethicone/MethiconeSilsesquioxanecrosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl DimethiconeCrosspolymer, Silica, PolymethylMethacrylate, Tin Oxide, Hydrated Silica, Titanium Dioxide

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This was just meh for me. Like so many other primers I've tried, it's better than no primer but not worth repurchasing. It does instantly reduce the look of my pores and mattifies the skin, but the effects definitely don't last - within a few hours I'm shiny and my pores are as apparent as ever. I tried this with several foundations and always got the same results, so I'm still on the hunt for a truly effective pore-perfecting primer.

on 4/13/2014 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I had to return this product because it was just too pricey and didn't perform as well as the price would suggest. This costs $32 CAD at Sephora. Now, don't get me wrong, the product itself is okay. It does what it says it will. It smooths out pores and lines providing a nice base for foundation. The fact that it's in stick form means it can be easily used for touch ups on the go, and even can be used on your lips to smooth out those lines (as I was told by the sales associate).

My main problem with this product is that you're getting so little product (0.05 oz to be exact) and by comparison, Benefit's POREfessional costs $37 CAD and comes with 0.75 oz of product AND it does a better job at hiding pores, imo.

Please check out my full review here: