NARS Pro-Prime Instant Line and Pore Perfector

Filtered by skin type : Combination
NARS Pro-Prime Instant Line and Pore Perfector
Pro-Prime Instant Line and Pore PerfectorPro-Prime Instant Line and Pore Perfector

3.0

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trihydroxystearin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Amorphophallus Konjac Root Powder, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Ascorbic Acid, Vinyl Dimethicone/MethiconeSilsesquioxanecrosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl DimethiconeCrosspolymer, Silica, PolymethylMethacrylate, Tin Oxide, Hydrated Silica, Titanium Dioxide

on 12/16/2015 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This does not work as an eye primer for me - it does not even work as a pore perfector. But it does hold my lipstick in place all day long. Sometimes I clean up my lips my applying the pro prime instant line perfector topped with ysl touché éclat.

I actually use this as a lip plumping primer, and it really does work for that purpose, as it contains hyaluronic acid. I can't say how well it works for lines and pores, I've never used it for that purpose.

on 3/9/2015 12:21:00 PM

I wish I had read halinadelgadillo's review of this product before I purchased this product. If I had, I wouldn't have purchased it. I have extreme combination skin, and though I am fortunate to be in my 40s and not have to worry about lines, I do need something to fill the pores on my nose, between my eyebrows, and the center of my chin. As other reviewers have noted, this comes in what looks like a tiny lipstick tube, and has a waxy consistency. It did nothing to fill in my pores. They looked exactly the same after I used it as they did before. And the tube is so small, I kept losing track of it.

After watching the Nars Youtube Channel, I thought I would be completely in love with Pro-Prime Instant Line and Pore Perfector; I was mistaken. About the product itself, there are no harsh odors, no pigments, just a product that looks like clear wax.

First, my reaction was how small the product is. 0.5 ounce tube is not exactly what I would expect from a $30 (with tax) product. The overall price for this product is too high. The packaging itself caught my attention. The box looks like it was made from recycled material and that definitely was a factor in getting this product. That may seem a little strange but, hey that's what caught me.

Second, Nars' Youtube account goes into detail about it can be used over or under make-up to smooth out those fine line and wrinkles, wrong. I tried it over my make up and all it did was move around my make-up and, if this make sense, take the product I had on my face away. Nars also says that it can be used as a quick fix, but with someone with combination skin, generally on the oily side, this was not the case. Using this over your make-up through out the day only adds to the feeling that your skin in insanely oily. Overall, if you have oily skin, I would stay away from this product.

In conclusion, this product is definitely a forfeit. It is not worth the price for the small amount of product you are getting. You can get the same results from a much larger and better tube of primer. As for me, I will be returning this product. I don't recommend this product for those who have combination or oily skin.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Love this stuff! I only use it underneath my undereye area, so the product tends to last quite a long time for me.

I tend to have rough under eye skin and am genetically predisposed to under eye circles. I use this before applying my tinted moisturizer (nars), mac prep+prome highlighter and then mac select cover up concealer.

My under eye area looks smooth and my concealer lasts longer too!