100%
package quality

price range

Reviews

5 years ago

I wish I discovered Buxom lip creams earlier. Goodbye NYX butter glosses (for now- still love you, though) and permanently, goodbye Chantecaille. I don't even use MAC lipglasses anymore, although their vanilla tastes and pigmented shades serve a purpose. Buxom lipglosses literally transform my face. My sometimes-dry lips look wet and plumped and help my skin appear flawless with 2-3 swipes. "Lavender Cosmo" looks like a bright, light garish violet in its frosted tube, but don't be fooled; it's not "Saint Germain" lipstick territory. On the lips, it is a cool-toned, milky-nude color that doesn't look "off". It makes me look instantly polished even when I am really tired. Yes, it is THAT good.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

6 years ago

These are the best lip glosses on the market in my opinion. They are rich in pigment, they last, and they plump with peppermint. This color is my favorite in the line. It's a lilac pink color with a milky cast. There is NO glimmer, shimmer, or anything satiny about any of these. They are all creams. They aren't like other glosses on the market which only last about 30 minutes and then wear off. These stay put for 3 hours on me. No chemicals and no junk in these. They run $18 and will last you a long time. Packaging is very nice with a frosty tube and silver cap. It's a vanilla scent that lingers. In all, my favorite gloss and I hate glosses. Beautiful color.

About reviewer (1214 reviews)

Age36-43