Buxom Full-On Plumping Lip Cream - Kir Royale

Buxom Full-On Plumping Lip Cream - Kir Royale

4.6

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I got this in a mini size as part of a holiday kit. I don’t really like to wear lip gloss, but when I do, I will only wear Buxom’s lip glosses. Kir Royale is a beautiful wine shade on me. It’s sheer but buildable, and I like to layer it over any neutral or pink-ish lip pencil. It’s long lasting (for a lip gloss) and has no shimmer. It doesn’t dry my lips, and it does have a tingle, which is not for everyone. I actually love the mini size and wish Buxom would make more sets like this.

on 3/31/2017 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this product so much. I have three colors and want more! Kir Royale is so pretty. On me it's a lovely deep wine color. It's a great warm-weather look when you want something darker but not super winter-y, if that makes sense. These are a bit on the pricey side; if not, I'd have a lot more colors already. Highly recommend these!

I really like these buxom lipglosses. They are definitely sticky but I always say the sticker the gloss, the longer it stays on. This color looks like a dark purple in the tube but comes out much more sheer and pink on me. I am actually not crazy about the color so I will not be repurchasing this color but would definitely buy other shades.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Buxom describes this as a creamy no shimmer lip gloss with plumping effect. Retails for $20 and comes in a tube with doe foot wand.

I got kir royale. A dark wine 🍷 color. Goes on much sheerer than it looks in the tube. Think sheer wine. Great color with my light olive nc 30 complexion. What I didn't like was the tingling feeling. My lips 👄 didn't look any bigger. Only lasted an hour. I don't want to apply all the time so I will not be repurchasing.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I got this as a gift (travel size) and I wasn't expecting much from it because I didn't know much about the brand and I'm very picky with my lip glosses. I HATE the tacky and sticky feeling of a lip gloss and most of them end up drying out my lips. I was however pleasantly surprised by how much I love everything about it. I love the caramel smell (not sickly sweet), the tingly (yet not uncomfortable) and cool minty sensation on my lips, it's not sticky or gooey, and it does not dry out my lips. It lasts quite a few hours on me as it adheres to the lips very well. The colour 'Kir Royale' (ohh love the name btw) is a dark plum which really brightens up my complexion. The colour is buildable so you can either wear it sheer or add more layers to give you the amped up full on colour. I wear one swipe on my lower lip and smack my lips together to transfer the colour to my top lip, and it gives me a beautiful sheered out 'just bitten' kind of look. I pair this with eyeliner, mascara, and my Tom Ford Love Lust blush (on my cheeks with a quick swipe on my eyelids in lieu of eyeshadow) and it looks WONDERFUL! Very classy, neutral, sophisticated, yet great for everyday! I will definitely buy the full tube!!! Buxom please do NOT discontinue these ever!!!

on 11/9/2014 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is one of my favourites of the Buxom glosses. I have dark olive skin (brown) and it looks amazing on its own on my very pigmented lips. It wears well, has a nice consistency and is just clingy enough to last a good amount of time and I adore the tingle. Will definitely repurchase.

on 10/26/2014 9:14:00 PM

Kir Royale is described as a "rich wine" and a full on lip cream with no shimmer. It's opaque with one swipe and has the signature Buxom plumping sensation and a faint vanilla scent. I'm NC30 with black hair. I love this on its own or over MAC's Rebel or Dark Side lipstick. It came in a holiday set last year and I never would've bought it on its own. I will purchase the full size $23 for 0.14 oz. Buxom glosses are my absolute favourite!

on 9/16/2014 9:57:00 PM

Beautiful. Nicely pigmented, very long lasting. It wears very well, and looks great. I got this in a smaller size with a gift set at Christmas time, but I plan to buy the full size. This color really gives a nice lift to my complexion.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

My HG MLBB Lipgloss. Still with the usual minty sensation and faint vanilla scent/flavor. Looks like a crazy dark red plum on the tube yet applies sheer but buildable. Comparable to my other favorite, Brandi, but without the shimmer. Gives my lips a nice wash of color, nothing gaudy that screams: WATCH OUT, MOUTH COMING!