Acure Organics Unscented Argan Oil Cleansing Towelettes

No Image

3.0

on 8/6/2016 10:17:00 PM

While I think these are great for a quick wipe when you're skin is feeling gross but you don't want to go all out for a cleaning, they are so poor at removing makeup. They aren't very moist, even when fresh out of the box, and I have had to wet them down to get any real removal use from them. Having Argan oil in a product is always nice because it's such a great oil, but you're better off just getting actual Argan oil and using it as is. They are super cheap, like $4 at Whole Foods, so I have no idea why they have 3 $ in the title (This site seems to have a problem with the $ rating system?) They also look very nice, and are packaged well, with a clasping plastic cover the keep the pads fresh, which is nice. I'd give them a try, since they are cheap, and they are fairly easy to use, but I wouldn't expect too much from them. Nice to have around for the price, but not essential, and I'm pretty on the fence about whether or not I would repurchase them.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I'm going to start off by stating that I'm not a big fan of make-up to begin with. I find that they don't remove my makeup well and they're rough for my sensitive skin. I'm much more a oil cleansing girl.

I purchased these because when I don't go home it's hard to properly remove my makeup if I don't have a washcloth. Also I liked to use them to refresh my body.

I think these do remove makeup pretty well but it dried out skin and now I have small white bumps on my cheeks. I'll finish using them but I won't repurchase these.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I use towelettes nearly every day to remove my makeup. I have to use 2-5 of these towelettes to remove my minimal makeup (BB cream, light blush, and I don't expect any towelette to be amazing at removing mascara). Most towelette brands I use are moist, soft, and glide against the skin, and I only have to use one! These ones were on sale, so I jumped for it. The texture of the wipe is kind of stretchy but with no recovery, like pulling apart thin felt. They aren't very wet or lathery, and I think they might dry out quickly? It is hard to tell what the problem is, but they aren't as good or premium-feeling as my favourite Ponds wipes. Burts Bees or the Walgreens brand ones are decent too!

on 11/23/2014 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

These are excellent on my dry winter skin - they really remove makeup well and don't irritate with fragrance or alcohol. My one gripe is that they sting my eyes after I've used them to remove mascara, which is kind of a dealbreaker. It's too bad because the formula is fantastic but I wear mascara pretty muc every day and foundation only sometimes. If you need to remove base but not eye makeup, I recommend.

on 4/13/2014 8:46:00 AM

These towelettes are very moist and have a smooth texture that is not scratchy. They also come very moist in the package. My biggest complaint is that the "unscented" scent is horrible! For this reason I would only give them three stars.