no images

price range

Reviews

Created with Sketch.

6 years ago

Geek Chic Cosmetics is a vegan indie brand that I find hard to resist. They create gorgeous eyeshadows, and offer huge samples to allow you to try colors you may hesitate to try otherwise. The samples come in clamshell-style containers, which spill easily, thus 3 lippies for packaging. Full sizes are in screw-top containers. We're All infected is from their Walking Dead themed collection, called "This Is Not a Democracy". It is a loose shadow, as are all theirs. We're All Infected is a bright, peacock blue with glitter that looks alternately rose and lilac colored, depending on the light. It is heavily pigmented, and though the picture on the website is gorgeous, the shade in real life is even more lovely. I actually gasped when I first swatched it on my arm. It looks beautiful worn with champagne or beige shadows, with other blues or appropriate greens, and worn by itself as a colorful liner. There is some fallout - bright fallout - so use a tissue or something to prevent looking like you applied blue highlighter. The website warns that We're All Infected may stain, and they're not kidding. Even worn over ELF primer plus Pixie Epoxy, it leaves my lids with a teal stain that lasts through oil cleansers and two colorful days. I use this to my advantage, as part of my eye mu, until it fades. Since Geek Chic is a small company, some may be reluctant to order. I'd like to say that I've ordered from them a couple of times now, and the turn-around time has always been quicker than advertised. I won't hesitate to order from them again. I recommend We're All Infected for it's beauty, quality, and TWD-related geekiness. But remember, you will have staining.

About reviewer (66 reviews)

Age44-55