no images

price range

Reviews

from

5 years ago

My everyday concealer brush. I'm a concealer junkie as I have very bad under eye dark circles. This brush is the perfect size and shape to tap and blend all types of concealers. The Marc Jacobs remedy concealer pen is one in heavy rotation, along with a few others (NYX, L'Oreal Miracle Blur, Ellis Faas). This brush works with all of them. I wash it every 2 days and it's held up really well - still looks as new as 2 years ago. Highly recommend.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

3.0

5 years ago

It is a beautiful brush and I was really excited to try a brush from the MJ line as I have only used mostly MAC brushes in the past and want to branch out. I used it mainly to blend out my under eye concealer and really did not find myself too impressed with it. It shed while using it on the first time and the results of blending out the product was okay at best. I'll keep playing around with it, but was not too impressed especially for the price tag. Will update if my opinion changes.

About reviewer (138 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

5 years ago

This really is a genius brush for non-precision concealing like patting under eyes, blending around nose, etc. A joy to use. Sounds a bit insane but true - I find myself looking forward to doing concealer! Love it so much, I just got a second one. ♥

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

5 years ago

Stupid expensive but the best concealer brush I've ever used and it will last forever so worth it!

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

6 years ago

Oh my gosh. How great is this brush! I went in to Sephora to get No. 12 ( also wonderful) and the SA showed me this one. my concealer looks smooth and natural. now convinced that pricier brushes are the way to go. I used patting motion and some light swipes and it just blended in and appears to have no waste on the brush.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

6 years ago

This is a very well designed concealer brush. It's shaped flat and slanted almost mimicking the tip of a finger which is perfect for under eye concealing. The best way to apply concealer under the eyes is a patting motion. With my finger, it takes forever and sometimes depending on the product, it applies unevenly. With a brush, sometimes you sweep the product away too much. This does a wonderful job patting the product onto the skin, you use less product and less time. It doesn't matter if the consistency of the concealer is thick or thin, just do a patting motion and it spreads very well. It also fits very well on the inner corners of your eye which is sometimes hard to conceal without getting too much product in the crease, esp. If you have deep set eyes. Normally I refuse to spend a lot of money for synthetic brushes since most of the time they are made in china. No offense, I come from china myself, we have a lot of great products for less money. But I bought 2 because this is just the perfect shape, perfect density. With its shiney packaging I thought it would feel cheap but it isn't, it has good weight to it and a good feel. The letterings are very classy and expensive looking. You really have to feel and use the brush to appreciate it and that's why I decided to purchase this. I have not used this with concealing other blemishes on my face because for covering pimples, I think a tiny concealer brush works best unless you are covering up something as big as the tip of your finger. For reference, I've used this with the Marc Jacobs remarkable concealer and maybelline age rewind dark circle eraser.

About reviewer (113 reviews)

Age36-43