St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Scrub

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Scrub
Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Scrub

3.9

Water (Aqua), Hydrated Silica, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Acrylates/palmeth-25 Acrylate Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Cocamidopropyl Pg-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA, PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Methylisothiazolinone, Citrus Medica Limonum (lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Nobilis (mandarin orange) Peel Extract, Red 30 (Ci 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 1/7/2018 3:07:00 PM

Superb. I use as step 2 in my cleanse each night after an oil cleanser. You only need the size of a large pea; it is very concentrated.
Very fine beads and a lovely delicate citrus fragrance make for a complete clean - don't press too hard or the beads can be a little rough. One more thing about the beads: make sure you rinse the eye area very very well, especially near the tear ducts with tightly closed eyes. I have had a bead get under my upper eyelid not once, but twice, causing a short-lived but large sty each time. It does not prevent me from rating this product a 5 as I've learned how to avoid this issue. Just a heads up.

on 1/17/2016 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This scrub is good but not as good as the St. Ives Apricot formula. I tried this on a whim but didn't feel like it exfoliated quite as well as the almond one. I've been using the almond one for 20 years and it's one drugstore product I absolutely cannot live without and one that even high end brands cannot beat. This scrub is super gentle so if you have issues with other scrubs being too harsh, this is a great one to try. It's perhaps too gentle for my oily skin and that's why I like the almond formula better. It's also possible that old habits die hard and I'm just devoted to the almond one. But this one smells great, really clean and fresh, and it does exfoliate pretty well. It doesn't leave any sticky residue either. However, there is an issue with the little man made beads polluting our waterways so I feel better using the all natural almond one, which of course only has ground almond shells not beads. This is an important consideration for me and one of the main reasons I prefer the almond formula. There was a recent study in one of the Great Lakes that found an incredible percentage of man made beads in the lake sediment. Yes, another pollutant. If you care about the environment, you may want to use the almond one instead. The ground almond shells are totally biodegradable and don't show up in the sediment of our waterways. And that's the last thing I want. I try to minimize my carbon footprint to the best of my ability and if using an all natural scrub versus something that isn't biodegradable, then I'm going for the natural one. Yes, this scrub works pretty well but it doesn't work better than the almond formula and at least if I use the almond one, I have one less thing on my already crowded conscience.

on 12/28/2015 12:18:00 PM

I don't like how dry it leaves my face afterwards and it leaves a lot of salt afterwards. I rinsed my face three times and I could still feel it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I absolutely love this scrub! I got a generously-sized free sample and will definitely purchase when that runs out. As other reviewers have said, the scrubby granules are moderately sized, not coarse or sharp but definitely gritty enough to do some real exfoliating heavy-lifting. The texture is like grainy silt on the beach, exfoliating but gentle and feels soooo nice going on the skin. It is creamy and not drying, and it hasn't irritated my sensitive skin. Even though it's supposed to be citrus scented, I think it smells kind of piney like a Christmas tree (weird?) but whatever, it's not unpleasant. Overall I really like this scrub to exfoliate my face. I use it about once or twice a week. Great texture, great price point, great product. Yay :)

on 3/17/2015 1:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This made me breakout so badly. I would not buy again, nor recommend.

For the price, $3, Even & Bright is a great scrub. Takes just one squirt on a wet face. I only use it three times weekly. This is because the texture is moderate as opposed to gentle. That is why I gave it four lippies overall. The delivery is smooth. The fragrance is not overpowering.

This is a great scrub, I have always been very loyal to the apricot scrub but I am so glad I decided to give this a shot. Its got the kind of scent that just wakes you up in the morning. The beads are small but not rough and my skin just feels more refreshed then usual after I use this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've used this twice and it's wonderful. I originally bought it because I'm trying to lighten dark areas I've suddenly developed on my upper lip which makes me look like I have a fricking mustache!! I got this to supplement the dark spot serum I bought. Well, I will now be using this all over my face. It's a very gentle yet very effective-feeling scrub. I feel like it's getting down unto my pores! My face is very smooth after I use it. Not to mention it smells divine! But the biggest plus is that it's completely non-comedogenic!!! I look forward to adding this to my skincare routine :)