St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Scrub

Filtered by eye Color : Black
St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Scrub
Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Scrub

4.3

Water (Aqua), Hydrated Silica, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Acrylates/palmeth-25 Acrylate Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Cocamidopropyl Pg-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA, PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Methylisothiazolinone, Citrus Medica Limonum (lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Nobilis (mandarin orange) Peel Extract, Red 30 (Ci 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

I've bought this product twice - it is my HG face scrub.

PROS: The scrubs aren't too harsh, it effectively scrubs away the dead/dry skin on my face, leaving it feeling smooth! I can use it regularly about twice a week. I've also tried the St. Ives. apricot scrub, but that was way too harsh for regular use in comparison. The price is great, you can get it for $5CAD as it often goes on sale.

CONS: The little beads are hard to rinse off if it gets into your hairline. For this reason, I prefer to use this product in the shower. The packaging isn't the most efficient as you can't get all the product out near the end.

on 12/8/2016 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I've been using this scrub for the last 5 months and I love it! I use it once or twice a week and I like that the beads are very gentle and not too harsh. It also has a very nice scent that's not too strong. It rinses off easily and it's not too drying (I've combination skin).

Some users may feel that it doesn't scrub very well probably because of the fine beads but I say that's the right way to exfoliate. Harsh beads actually do more harm to your skin although you may feel that it's very clean.

I'm also using the St. Ives Apricot Scrub for my body and I love it as well, but I will not use it for my face.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This is a nice scrub for deep cleaning that is not too abrasive! It is the only scrub or cleaner that I have used that completely cleaned out all of the nasty dark sebum plugs in my nose, and I had a lot (and a very big nose!) Definitely recommended, just make sure to moisturize if you have dry skin.