St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Scrub

Filtered by hair type : Curly
St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Scrub
Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Scrub

3.7

Water (Aqua), Hydrated Silica, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Acrylates/palmeth-25 Acrylate Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Cocamidopropyl Pg-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA, PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Methylisothiazolinone, Citrus Medica Limonum (lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Nobilis (mandarin orange) Peel Extract, Red 30 (Ci 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I don't really like this scrub, i fund it did not scrub enough, i tried the apricot scrub and fund it way better plus it was drying on my oily skin

on 5/9/2016 1:14:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I like that this face scrub is not runny. It is a thicker formula that turns a little sudsy when wet. It leaves my face feeling smooth and gives me a great glow! I have been using it for a month now and I definitely notice the difference in my skin. Also, the mandarin and grapefruit scent is perfect, not overwhelming at all.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I absolutely love this scrub! I got a generously-sized free sample and will definitely purchase when that runs out. As other reviewers have said, the scrubby granules are moderately sized, not coarse or sharp but definitely gritty enough to do some real exfoliating heavy-lifting. The texture is like grainy silt on the beach, exfoliating but gentle and feels soooo nice going on the skin. It is creamy and not drying, and it hasn't irritated my sensitive skin. Even though it's supposed to be citrus scented, I think it smells kind of piney like a Christmas tree (weird?) but whatever, it's not unpleasant. Overall I really like this scrub to exfoliate my face. I use it about once or twice a week. Great texture, great price point, great product. Yay :)