St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Scrub

Filtered by hair type : Straight
St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Scrub
Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Scrub

4.2

Water (Aqua), Hydrated Silica, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Acrylates/palmeth-25 Acrylate Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Cocamidopropyl Pg-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA, PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Methylisothiazolinone, Citrus Medica Limonum (lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Nobilis (mandarin orange) Peel Extract, Red 30 (Ci 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I bought this on a whim, before I’d finished my Equate apricot scrub. I actually bought the Equate verson but am posting my review here because this is where I looked before I bought it. The “radiant” part is what caught my eye. At first I was gonna use this interchangeably with my apricot scrub, because this isn’t as harsh as that one and I didn’t think it’d do a good enough job on its own. But since it’s a much more gentle scrub, I use it every night after I take off my makeup. It’s like a second cleanser and exfoliant in one. I have DEFINITELY noticed my skin is brighter and more radiant, and I think it’s helped with the darkness around my mouth. If it’s not good enough on its own for my dry skin in the fall and winter, I’ll just switch back and forth but I’m definitely not parting with it. 😊

on 6/8/2017 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I remember I used to use this in the mornings back in middle school & I guess I was too young at the time to realize how great this is because I started re-using it sometime in March/April this year & I saw a huge difference! I just finished my 2nd year in my Doctor of Pharmacy program which means LONG hours of studying & staying up late to 2-3 AM. After using this I immediately noticed how bright & lively my skin appeared! This is probably gonna be my HG for the rest of my life.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This product is awesome! When I started using bronzer I noticed that the hollows of my cheeks looked darker when I took off all my makeup. Then I started using this for about 2 weeks and my face is honestly starting to look bright. I love this product and I love the smell!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is by far my favorite St. Ives scrub, because the apricot one is just too harsh for my face.

If you're looking for a luxurious exfoliator, then I wholeheartedly recommend this one. In fact, I like it a lot more than I like the much more expensive Estee Lauder exfoliator, or any of the other exfoliators I've gotten from beauty trade shows.

Also, the scent of this product is to die for. It's so fresh and pleasant, just like something you'd receive at a luxury spa. I was pleasantly surprised the first time I tried this, like I was treating myself to a facial.

Oh yeah and fyi, the texture of this is amazing. I'm in the beauty industry, so I've had the opportunity to try so many different types of expensive skin care, and I say with all honesty and sincerity that this is the texture that up-and-coming spa skincare companies hope to achieve. It's that small, rounded, natural bead-like texture that won't damage your skin but will basically take the dead skin right off with it, as soon as you rinse off your face.

You can take my advice with a grain of salt, but I've been an esthetician for a few years now, so I've seen more than my fair share of all sorts of stuff, and to this day I recommend only a simple beauty routine. It's best not to confuse your skin with all sorts of stuff, just to give it the chance to receive the benefits of the products you are using.

on 1/17/2016 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

The consistency is basically what one would think of when they think of the word "gommage". It's a bit sticky and like a liquid-y bubblegum. It's a slightly thick white "glue" with pink spots (scrub). The smell is alright. Not the best thing I've ever smelt, but it's bearable. It doesn't feel too rough and my skin did feel a bit better after using it, but the apricot scrub from the same brand made my skin feel even better. Other than that, I didn't see anything special happen to my skin. If I was in need of a scrub for super cheap, I would get this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Left a gross, sticky residue on my face that I couldn't get off, no matter how much a rinsed!

on 8/11/2015 8:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have only used one tube of this so I may not be seeing the maximum results. I really do like this. I LOVE the smell, it's so delicious. It seems to clean good but I think that it needs to be a bit more abrasive. I do not have super sensitive skin but if you do then you might really like this. It says it's moderate but it's more of a light exfoliator. I don't really see any difference in skins tone or texture though. My skin doesn't appear brighter or more even but it's only been one tube. But nothing has seemed to live up to their claims so out of all of the products this one is pretty good. The price is good as well.

on 6/10/2015 12:09:00 AM

For now, the second try, my skin's texture has improved quite a lot. It is smoother and softer.
It smells very decent and not overwhelming.
After using it, my cheeks have natural and even blush which I haven't see in a long time.

It doesn't get rid of my blackhead though, but that isn't what the product is intended for.

on 1/29/2015 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Overall great cleansing scrub. The smell is delicious & refreshing. Its gentle enough to use morning and night. Lots of product for a cheap price. I notice soft, fresh, glowing skin after using this cleanser; it visibly does make a difference to my skin!! I'm definitely more cautious around my eye area after reading a review of the exfoliating beads getting in a reviewer's eyes on multiple instances and scratching her cornea. But it doesn't deter me from using this amazing product!!! Practice caution when using any exfoliating products near your eyes!!

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Love this citrus scented scrub with the tiny scrubbing particles. I use this every morning to make sure dry skin patches are removed so my makeup goes on better. Cheap, effective and readily available. Great product.