St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Scrub

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Scrub
Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Scrub

Water (Aqua), Hydrated Silica, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Acrylates/palmeth-25 Acrylate Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Cocamidopropyl Pg-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA, PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Methylisothiazolinone, Citrus Medica Limonum (lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Nobilis (mandarin orange) Peel Extract, Red 30 (Ci 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I loved how it felt on my skin,no burn or rashes develop after using this.would recommend this for people who walk alot under the sun

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I picked up a few different scents of the St. Ives scrubs and so far are loving all of them. My only complaint is that they are not so easy to rinse off. This Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange scrub is perfect for re-energizing at the end of the day. The scent is as you'd expect very citrusy and fresh. I tend to only use scrubs at night as my second cleanse, also to prep skin for serums and other treatment oils, etc that I apply at night. Best (easiest) way to rinse this off though is in the shower. You really do need a lot of water to fully remove the scrubbing bits from your skin. So far all of the St. Ives scrubs I've tried have not irritated my skin. I do make sure to always use a light touch when exfoliating my face. The upside down squeeze tube is my favorite type of packaging as you can always get every last bit of product out. And unlike the tub or jar containers you do not have to scoop it out with your hands or a spatula. Love these and recommend them.

on 12/8/2016 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I've been using this scrub for the last 5 months and I love it! I use it once or twice a week and I like that the beads are very gentle and not too harsh. It also has a very nice scent that's not too strong. It rinses off easily and it's not too drying (I've combination skin).

Some users may feel that it doesn't scrub very well probably because of the fine beads but I say that's the right way to exfoliate. Harsh beads actually do more harm to your skin although you may feel that it's very clean.

I'm also using the St. Ives Apricot Scrub for my body and I love it as well, but I will not use it for my face.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I don't really like this scrub, i fund it did not scrub enough, i tried the apricot scrub and fund it way better plus it was drying on my oily skin

on 1/17/2016 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This scrub is good but not as good as the St. Ives Apricot formula. I tried this on a whim but didn't feel like it exfoliated quite as well as the almond one. I've been using the almond one for 20 years and it's one drugstore product I absolutely cannot live without and one that even high end brands cannot beat. This scrub is super gentle so if you have issues with other scrubs being too harsh, this is a great one to try. It's perhaps too gentle for my oily skin and that's why I like the almond formula better. It's also possible that old habits die hard and I'm just devoted to the almond one. But this one smells great, really clean and fresh, and it does exfoliate pretty well. It doesn't leave any sticky residue either. However, there is an issue with the little man made beads polluting our waterways so I feel better using the all natural almond one, which of course only has ground almond shells not beads. This is an important consideration for me and one of the main reasons I prefer the almond formula. There was a recent study in one of the Great Lakes that found an incredible percentage of man made beads in the lake sediment. Yes, another pollutant. If you care about the environment, you may want to use the almond one instead. The ground almond shells are totally biodegradable and don't show up in the sediment of our waterways. And that's the last thing I want. I try to minimize my carbon footprint to the best of my ability and if using an all natural scrub versus something that isn't biodegradable, then I'm going for the natural one. Yes, this scrub works pretty well but it doesn't work better than the almond formula and at least if I use the almond one, I have one less thing on my already crowded conscience.

on 12/28/2015 12:18:00 PM

I don't like how dry it leaves my face afterwards and it leaves a lot of salt afterwards. I rinsed my face three times and I could still feel it.

on 8/28/2015 4:13:00 AM

Exfoliating is a must for me and this stuff does a great job. This particular one smells much better to me than some of the other St. Ives products and that's a plus. The only downfalls to this product for me at least is that 1. it leaves my skin really dry afterwards but that's nothing a little moisturizer can't fix. 2. it leaves my skin slightly red and the redness stays for quite a while. Maybe that's just my skin, idk. Overall this stuff is pretty good.

I've used the St.Ives Apricot Scrub for years now, and once I started trying this scrub, I was amazed at how fine the exfoliating granules (texture feels like wet sand) are and the smooth texture that this scrub left on my skin. Once I am done with the apricot scrub, I am 100% converted to this lemon and mandarin scrub! I recommend this for anyone looking for a gentle, yet effective exfoliating face wash that does not strip the skin of moisture.

PROs:
-Very fine granules
-Lovely scent
-Face looks brighter
-Non-drying
-Rinses completely clean with water
-Squeeze tube packaging
-Price

CONs:
-Fragrance might irritate sensitive skin

on 6/20/2015 1:10:00 PM

For the price, it's good but wish it had more exfoliating,it's too gentle for me even if it saids it is moderate,smells good,why I chose this one was st.ives regular apricot scrub smells like toilet cleaner,it used to smell ok but they changed the formula.

on 6/18/2015 10:59:00 AM

love the consistency. very fine..better than the scrub with walnuts. on my 3rd.