St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Scrub

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Scrub
Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Scrub

Water (Aqua), Hydrated Silica, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Acrylates/palmeth-25 Acrylate Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Cocamidopropyl Pg-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA, PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Methylisothiazolinone, Citrus Medica Limonum (lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Nobilis (mandarin orange) Peel Extract, Red 30 (Ci 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 1/29/2015 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Overall great cleansing scrub. The smell is delicious & refreshing. Its gentle enough to use morning and night. Lots of product for a cheap price. I notice soft, fresh, glowing skin after using this cleanser; it visibly does make a difference to my skin!! I'm definitely more cautious around my eye area after reading a review of the exfoliating beads getting in a reviewer's eyes on multiple instances and scratching her cornea. But it doesn't deter me from using this amazing product!!! Practice caution when using any exfoliating products near your eyes!!

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This was kind of a fluke,I originally bought it for my husband as he has problems with ingrown hairs on his face from shaving, this was about the 3rd different one I tried for him.He raved about it so much I decided to give it a try, I AM IN LOVE ,this is so soft on my skin ,but at the same time seems to really make a big difference in the smoothness, it smells great,the price is amazing, I have been using this every morning for about 2 weeks and it has made such a difference, my skin is so smooth when I apply makeup it goes on like a dream,I will see if it makes any difference in dark spots as I do have a couple of age spots,but overall I would recomend highly!!!!!!