St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Scrub

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Scrub
Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Scrub

3.5

Water (Aqua), Hydrated Silica, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Acrylates/palmeth-25 Acrylate Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Cocamidopropyl Pg-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA, PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Methylisothiazolinone, Citrus Medica Limonum (lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Nobilis (mandarin orange) Peel Extract, Red 30 (Ci 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

This product smells great and is a very intriguing scrub, i have been looking for a cheap exfoliating wash and decided i would give this one a go. It worked well when i used it and left a nice smooth feeling to my face however the next morning when i woke up i had broken out extremely badly. I tried this scrub again a few weeks later just to test it out and see if something else could have caused my skin to break out but i have broke out just as bad or possibly worse this time. i definitely have to say if you struggle with acne prone skin i would not recommend.

Horrible on the skin. Feels and smells beautiful but breaks me out so bad. I went to the pharmacy yesterday and asked for reccomendations on exfoliators because this breaks me out terribly and they were very against St ives products on the skin as it's far to aggressive on the skin. Won't repurchase. Will use on my body.

on 1/7/2018 3:07:00 PM

Superb. I use as step 2 in my cleanse each night after an oil cleanser. You only need the size of a large pea; it is very concentrated.
Very fine beads and a lovely delicate citrus fragrance make for a complete clean - don't press too hard or the beads can be a little rough. One more thing about the beads: make sure you rinse the eye area very very well, especially near the tear ducts with tightly closed eyes. I have had a bead get under my upper eyelid not once, but twice, causing a short-lived but large sty each time. It does not prevent me from rating this product a 5 as I've learned how to avoid this issue. Just a heads up.

I have purchased a few times. I rotate between this and the much harsher St.Ives Blemish Control apricot scrub.

It smells nice, and feels very similar to a sugar scrub. This takes care of any flakiness on my skin without being as harsh and irritating as the apricot one can be. I am unsure if this has helped to brighten any scarring/discoloration on my skin moreso than any other scrub (I think exfoliating in general helps lighten my scars), but I do like this and will continue purchasing.

on 10/14/2016 11:00:00 AM

I love this. Its so effective and gentle

This is an OK face scrub. I have been using it at night and it does a decent job. The scrub isn't as intense which I actually like because my skin is sensitive. The actual cleanser seems a bit thick to me. And I feel like it leaves my skin a bit oilier then I want. I'll finish the bottle and try something else.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Left a gross, sticky residue on my face that I couldn't get off, no matter how much a rinsed!

on 1/4/2016 2:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I bought this when I ran out of my Clinique 7 Day Scrub. This is a good scrub for everyday, light use. Smells nice but the scrub particles are very small and not as sturdy as the Clinique. Again, I think it's a good scrub for maybe younger skin, if that makes any sense. I would purchase it again but I much prefer the Clinique.

on 8/18/2015 10:26:00 PM

Exfoliates without hurting. I find many scrubs feel harsh on my skin, and make it blotchy. This one however, is gentle enough that my skin is not irritated afterwards. Not too drying, smells fantastic

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I absolutely love this scrub! I got a generously-sized free sample and will definitely purchase when that runs out. As other reviewers have said, the scrubby granules are moderately sized, not coarse or sharp but definitely gritty enough to do some real exfoliating heavy-lifting. The texture is like grainy silt on the beach, exfoliating but gentle and feels soooo nice going on the skin. It is creamy and not drying, and it hasn't irritated my sensitive skin. Even though it's supposed to be citrus scented, I think it smells kind of piney like a Christmas tree (weird?) but whatever, it's not unpleasant. Overall I really like this scrub to exfoliate my face. I use it about once or twice a week. Great texture, great price point, great product. Yay :)