St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Scrub

St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Scrub
Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Scrub

Water (Aqua), Hydrated Silica, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Acrylates/palmeth-25 Acrylate Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Cocamidopropyl Pg-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA, PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Methylisothiazolinone, Citrus Medica Limonum (lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Nobilis (mandarin orange) Peel Extract, Red 30 (Ci 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

This product smells great and is a very intriguing scrub, i have been looking for a cheap exfoliating wash and decided i would give this one a go. It worked well when i used it and left a nice smooth feeling to my face however the next morning when i woke up i had broken out extremely badly. I tried this scrub again a few weeks later just to test it out and see if something else could have caused my skin to break out but i have broke out just as bad or possibly worse this time. i definitely have to say if you struggle with acne prone skin i would not recommend.

Horrible on the skin. Feels and smells beautiful but breaks me out so bad. I went to the pharmacy yesterday and asked for reccomendations on exfoliators because this breaks me out terribly and they were very against St ives products on the skin as it's far to aggressive on the skin. Won't repurchase. Will use on my body.

on 1/7/2018 3:07:00 PM

Superb. I use as step 2 in my cleanse each night after an oil cleanser. You only need the size of a large pea; it is very concentrated.
Very fine beads and a lovely delicate citrus fragrance make for a complete clean - don't press too hard or the beads can be a little rough. One more thing about the beads: make sure you rinse the eye area very very well, especially near the tear ducts with tightly closed eyes. I have had a bead get under my upper eyelid not once, but twice, causing a short-lived but large sty each time. It does not prevent me from rating this product a 5 as I've learned how to avoid this issue. Just a heads up.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I bought this on a whim, before I’d finished my Equate apricot scrub. I actually bought the Equate verson but am posting my review here because this is where I looked before I bought it. The “radiant” part is what caught my eye. At first I was gonna use this interchangeably with my apricot scrub, because this isn’t as harsh as that one and I didn’t think it’d do a good enough job on its own. But since it’s a much more gentle scrub, I use it every night after I take off my makeup. It’s like a second cleanser and exfoliant in one. I have DEFINITELY noticed my skin is brighter and more radiant, and I think it’s helped with the darkness around my mouth. If it’s not good enough on its own for my dry skin in the fall and winter, I’ll just switch back and forth but I’m definitely not parting with it. 😊

on 6/8/2017 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I remember I used to use this in the mornings back in middle school & I guess I was too young at the time to realize how great this is because I started re-using it sometime in March/April this year & I saw a huge difference! I just finished my 2nd year in my Doctor of Pharmacy program which means LONG hours of studying & staying up late to 2-3 AM. After using this I immediately noticed how bright & lively my skin appeared! This is probably gonna be my HG for the rest of my life.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I loved how it felt on my skin,no burn or rashes develop after using this.would recommend this for people who walk alot under the sun

I've bought this product twice - it is my HG face scrub.

PROS: The scrubs aren't too harsh, it effectively scrubs away the dead/dry skin on my face, leaving it feeling smooth! I can use it regularly about twice a week. I've also tried the St. Ives. apricot scrub, but that was way too harsh for regular use in comparison. The price is great, you can get it for $5CAD as it often goes on sale.

CONS: The little beads are hard to rinse off if it gets into your hairline. For this reason, I prefer to use this product in the shower. The packaging isn't the most efficient as you can't get all the product out near the end.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I picked up a few different scents of the St. Ives scrubs and so far are loving all of them. My only complaint is that they are not so easy to rinse off. This Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange scrub is perfect for re-energizing at the end of the day. The scent is as you'd expect very citrusy and fresh. I tend to only use scrubs at night as my second cleanse, also to prep skin for serums and other treatment oils, etc that I apply at night. Best (easiest) way to rinse this off though is in the shower. You really do need a lot of water to fully remove the scrubbing bits from your skin. So far all of the St. Ives scrubs I've tried have not irritated my skin. I do make sure to always use a light touch when exfoliating my face. The upside down squeeze tube is my favorite type of packaging as you can always get every last bit of product out. And unlike the tub or jar containers you do not have to scoop it out with your hands or a spatula. Love these and recommend them.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This product is awesome! When I started using bronzer I noticed that the hollows of my cheeks looked darker when I took off all my makeup. Then I started using this for about 2 weeks and my face is honestly starting to look bright. I love this product and I love the smell!

I have purchased a few times. I rotate between this and the much harsher St.Ives Blemish Control apricot scrub.

It smells nice, and feels very similar to a sugar scrub. This takes care of any flakiness on my skin without being as harsh and irritating as the apricot one can be. I am unsure if this has helped to brighten any scarring/discoloration on my skin moreso than any other scrub (I think exfoliating in general helps lighten my scars), but I do like this and will continue purchasing.