St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Scrub

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Scrub
Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Scrub

3.8

Water (Aqua), Hydrated Silica, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Acrylates/palmeth-25 Acrylate Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Cocamidopropyl Pg-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA, PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Methylisothiazolinone, Citrus Medica Limonum (lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Nobilis (mandarin orange) Peel Extract, Red 30 (Ci 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

This product smells great and is a very intriguing scrub, i have been looking for a cheap exfoliating wash and decided i would give this one a go. It worked well when i used it and left a nice smooth feeling to my face however the next morning when i woke up i had broken out extremely badly. I tried this scrub again a few weeks later just to test it out and see if something else could have caused my skin to break out but i have broke out just as bad or possibly worse this time. i definitely have to say if you struggle with acne prone skin i would not recommend.

on 1/17/2016 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

The consistency is basically what one would think of when they think of the word "gommage". It's a bit sticky and like a liquid-y bubblegum. It's a slightly thick white "glue" with pink spots (scrub). The smell is alright. Not the best thing I've ever smelt, but it's bearable. It doesn't feel too rough and my skin did feel a bit better after using it, but the apricot scrub from the same brand made my skin feel even better. Other than that, I didn't see anything special happen to my skin. If I was in need of a scrub for super cheap, I would get this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Left a gross, sticky residue on my face that I couldn't get off, no matter how much a rinsed!

on 8/28/2015 4:13:00 AM

Exfoliating is a must for me and this stuff does a great job. This particular one smells much better to me than some of the other St. Ives products and that's a plus. The only downfalls to this product for me at least is that 1. it leaves my skin really dry afterwards but that's nothing a little moisturizer can't fix. 2. it leaves my skin slightly red and the redness stays for quite a while. Maybe that's just my skin, idk. Overall this stuff is pretty good.

on 8/18/2015 10:26:00 PM

Exfoliates without hurting. I find many scrubs feel harsh on my skin, and make it blotchy. This one however, is gentle enough that my skin is not irritated afterwards. Not too drying, smells fantastic

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is my moms fav brand, I was never really a fan of st ives bcuz the oatmeal and apricot scrubs didn't rub me the right way. So, when I so this amongst plethora of face washes, I was a bit skeptical.
I loooooovedddd the texture of the granules. It wasn't scratchy, like if you put sugar in a homemade face wash, but it was like very fine sand (silt). One squeeze covers your face. I use this w my clarisonic 3-4 times a week now, and it helps my retinol exfoliate my skin muchh better. And it doesn't irritate me, like most scented exfoliant face washes do when I use then w my clarisonic. TRY THIS IF YOU HAVE OILY SKIN OR ACNE. It's not too drying, but it helps slough away the dead skin as your skin starts to heal and it's not too drying. But if you have dry, clear skin like my mom, I suggest you use it less than 2 times a week and make sure to moisturize afterwards. This is really suitable for all skin types, it's not too rough, I highly reccomend it! !

on 6/10/2015 12:09:00 AM

For now, the second try, my skin's texture has improved quite a lot. It is smoother and softer.
It smells very decent and not overwhelming.
After using it, my cheeks have natural and even blush which I haven't see in a long time.

It doesn't get rid of my blackhead though, but that isn't what the product is intended for.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is LONG, but as someone who struggled with acne, a lot, and finally got over it with the help of medication, I am still left with some dark marks and hyper pigmentation and still get a few pimples around that time of the month. So, after some searching on the web, the best thing I found PROVEN to help fade acne scarring/hyper pigmentation for cheap is exfoliation. Now, my skin gets rather flaky around my nose, and patchy on my cheeks at times, so applying makeup can be a pain then. I saw this in store and decided to give it a try, since I love pink lemonade scents, and the mandarin orange scent too. I bought it on a whim and am super happy with it so far. The smell is amazing, like orange and lemon zest together, but then there's a sweet scent to it. But even better than the smell is the actual exfoliants in it. It's not scratchy at all, it has like a cross between being creamy but staying a scrub, so it doesn't feel like you're ripping your face off. I wash my face with my regular face wash every night and then moisturize, but I don't wash my face in the morning. I wipe with a skin towelette and then spray on my green tea and aloe vera toner in the am. I use this every 2-3 days and my skin is so smooth and no more dry patches or flaky nose, my foundation goes on so smoothly. I use it at night, apply a pea sized amount and scrub for about a minute, then I rinse it off with cold water. Make sure you moisturize since you are taking away most of your faces oils. But after weeks of usage, I see my dark spots fading and my skin tone is evening out. Definitely worth the try!

on 9/5/2014 2:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Buy buy buy!! This scrub has seriously changed the game lol this summer I struggled with dull, uneven skin. One of my moms friends recommend this product and I'm so glad I gave it a try! & plus the price is very very reasonable! It's a gentle enough scrub to use both in the morning and night. After using it for about 2-3 weeks I began to see a difference, people were even began to say that my face was developing a glow! All thanks to this product. Now after having it for more than a month I can see many of my blackheads fading and also my pore shrinking! You can't go wrong with this!

Best face wash ever used. I never thought after I used garnier+clean blackhead eliminating scrub that there was no other face wash I would use. But I finally ran out and I thought of all the pros and cons. And way too many cons. So I found this cleanser and it has worked wonders to my skin. First let me say, I love St. Ives. I used the apricot scrub for awhile and it was just too rough and the exfoliates were sharp and cutting my face. This has a somewhat, "use at your own risk" type of cleanser. The granules can get in your eyes and do some damage if not careful. I have yet to experience it though. But other than that, it's gentle for everyday use, does a amazing job at getting rid of excess oil, dirt, makeup, and just make me feel and look brighter and my skin seems more even. Will repurchase and I love it so so so much!