3.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

I loved the matching shampoo and the scent (even though it dries out my hair) So I really wanted to like this, but I guess I didn't. It's probably a veeeery light hydration for the drying effects of the matching shampoo. I tried it with the naked moisture too and saw no change, either. It probably works best with a non drying shampoo. The scent is deliciouuuuuss though. Would repurchase only for that.

About reviewer (94 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

5 years ago

I found this at Walgreens for 2.50 so I thought why not? The consistency of it is thick which worried me (thick conditioners don't tend to work on my hair) but I was happy to see that it rinsed out easily. I didn't expect this to actually add "volume", what shampoo/conditioner does? But surprisingly it left my hair flatter than usual. It feels soft and a little bit coated but not greasy. This would be great to use on days when I feel like straightening my hair but most of the time I want my hair to look more weightless and this is not suited for that. Overall it's a so-so decent product but not something I would buy often.

About reviewer (257 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair, Not Sure

HairOther, Wavy, Other

EyesOther

6 years ago

Until 3-4 weeks ago, I never conditioned my hair in the traditional sense, I would always just shampoo my hair, and then put coconut oil as my conditioner after I washed it. This admittedly, along with the matching shampoo, was a whimsical purchase. Frankly, I like it. Along with the smell- which I personally love- my hair feels very soft, and is very easy to comb through. My hair didn't feel dry after using it, but I always put coconut oil on after I wash and condition it now (As if I would change that part of my routine.) An added bonus that I like is that the scent last for several days, so it's always fun for me to finger-comb through my hair and style it when I'm not using any heat.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Other

EyesBrown

6 years ago

I was in the store looking for my regular herbal essences conditioner, body envy, when I saw this one which was paraben free. Normally the more natural hair products are super expensive, but this one isn't even 4 bucks! So I tried it and at first, I wasn't a fan. It took forever to wash out and left my hair a little tangled. I stuck it out, considering I still had a whole bottle left, and my hair feels way better now. It's smoother and a lot less oily, though I haven't noticed much of a change in the volume of my hair. Overall, I do like this conditioner and I'll stick with it for a while.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

6 years ago

Great conditioner for great price ($3.20). I love the scent of this conditioner, smells really fresh and clean (white grapefruit and mint extracts). It does add some volume to my fine hair, I use it together with Naked Volume shampoo. I love the fact that this product does not contain any parabens. Very easy to comb my hair after using this conditioner, love it The only minus that my hair does not feel very soft and smooth as with other hair products. I use it once a week only. EDIT: This line broke me out on neck and head. It happens from some hair products. I am not sure if it was from the shampoo or conditioner, but I am taking off few lippies.

About reviewer (563 reviews)

Age30-35