Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette

1 review

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/7/2014 5:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I'll start by saying this; the only reason I ticked off the repurchase option is because I'm getting so much use out of this palette that I might need a new one in a year or two. The packaging is great, sturdy and hard, not cardboard, and the brush it comes with is magic. It's the perfect palette for a pop of color or a bold eye. This might become the new fad, seeing as Naked started an epidemic of neutral palettes. Onto shadow quality; some of the colors require a bit of build up to reach pan opacity, but when they're opaque, you can hold the palette to your face and you'll see the same color on your eye. Very true to color. I have had absolutely no problems with the reds, but if you have sensitive eyes I'd be wary. I can use some as blushes, use them for fx makeup, or use them everyday as I have been. I haven't been able to put it down since I got it, it's incorporated into my everyday routine somehow. I would highly recommend this to anyone, makeup aficionado or not. Urban Decay, you got yourself another winner!

Video Reviews & Tutorials