Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/24/2017 6:02:00 PM

I love this palette. its amazing. Urban Decay is one of my favourite brands, but I find them hit and miss. They did an amazing job on this palette. These are so creamy and pigmented you cant go wrong with this. Highly recommend if youre looking for something with neons!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I put off buying this palette for a very long time because as an over 50 person, I felt that it would not work with older eye lids. But when it was on sale for $24, I couldn't resist. I love to do a basic eye with neutral matte shades and then layer bright colors or shimmery shades on the lid and on the lower lash line. This palette is wonderful, each shade has intense pigment and blends great. This palette is a great companion palette for adding a pop of color or for a full on colorful eye look. I would encourage any mature ladies to check this palette out before it sells out. I would have paid full price for it if I had know how beautiful this palette is.

on 3/21/2017 4:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I have wanted this palette for almost 2 years and only just recently bought it. All of Urban Decay's eyeshadows are good quality but these the quality of the eyeshadows in this palette almost put the others to shame. These eyeshadows are so soft and finely milled, they aren't chunky and they are buttery smooth which makes for a perfect application. When you press these onto your eyelids they will go on so smoothly and evenly, you will not get any patches or streaks plus they are super opaque so you won't need to press too much or too hardly to get good color payout. These eyeshadows blend so easily and seamlessly, giving you beautiful result and the colors last all day without fading or smudging. The other thing I love about these eyeshadows is that I have never once had a single bit of fallout which is amazing considering how bright and pigmented these eyeshadows are.

In the Electric Palette you get ten eyeshadows, each eyeshadow is 0.04 oz, a dual ended brush comes in the palette and the palette costs $80.00.

THE COLORS
JILTED - Frosted Fuschia Berry
URBAN - Frosted Medium Purple
FREAK - Frosted Light Green
THRASHER - Matte Medium Yellow

This is my favorite Palette and I reach for it every time I do my makeup, I cannot recommend it enough.

I can't believe it took me this long to get his palette. I have played with it so many times, it's just perfect! Why people have not raved on about this like the boring naked palettes I will never understand. This is probably the best thing Urban Decay has ever done!
All the colors are perfectly smooth and have very little fallout. Revolt is obviously different than the others but it still fits the electric theme if you ask me. It's the brightest silver I've ever seen. I honestly believe Thrash is the color of my soul! Lol I wouldn't be the same without it!
The other colors are matte or shimmery. You can do SO much with this. Add a small pop of color or go all out. I love nothing more than bold colors like these in eye looks. Urban and Fringe make amazing winged liner when wet. No picture anywhere does this palette justice.. Even my swatches. Just get online and order it or go pick it up, like now lol I truly believe every person of every color should own this palette. I pray they make an Electric 2!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Wow wow wow. This palette is amazing!! I decided to ring in the new year with this palette. I got stuck in a make up rut and felt that if put on another neutral color I would scream! We're just about to come out of winter and I've definitely been craving colors. Well this has really satisfied that itch! I'm only sorry I didn't buy this palette sooner. I was a little intimidated by it. I was scared the bright colors would look ridiculous on me. I couldn't have been more wrong. These blend on so smoothly and blending the colors together.. I don't have words for it. They gel together so nicely. You can layer and layer and layer. I'm pale nw13 and I didn't have any problem with staining of my lids with any of the colors. Also I didn't experience any irritation or reaction. My favorite colors are freak and thrash. Thrash is a neon lime color and freak is a beautiful light green. If you blend them together you get a beautiful sea foam mermaid green *sigh* it's so good!! Thrash was the only one that I found went on a little patchy at times. Chaos the deep blue did give a little kickback. Nothing terrible though. Revolt is a straight silver shimmer. Most people don't get why it's in the palette but it is very helpful and I reach for it a ton. It is best applied wet but I did find it transfered a bit to my upper lid. I have semi hooded lids so really I just think it's my eye shape. I've used savage and slow burn together for a blusher. Also urban and savage for blush. Can be used on lips too. Also if your feeling funky you can highlight your hair! This palette has endless possibilities and potential. It's a pigment palette so you can make your own concoctions.
This palette is so worth it and so fun to have in my collection. Not sure if I need to repurchase it's going to last forever. Oh I almost forgot to mention the brush... this is the best brush I've ever received in a palette. Dual ended and it actually blends well. I like it better than the brush that comes in the naked palettes. I hope they make a second electric palette. I would be all over it!

on 7/26/2015 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Pretty colors , price range is good has flouts tho bit more than i would like but hey its not like i payed $100 for it

on 7/3/2015 3:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I love this palette. Even though you can wear the colors alone, I like to blend them with neutral colors, and get an awesome smoky effect. Payoff is great, most colors apply smoothly. Chaos is a little harder to work with, but still a great color. If you are on a budget, but want higher end products, I'd say get this and a neutral palette like Naked or Naked 2 and you'd be set.
The packaging says some colors aren't intended for eye use, but I personally use them anyway. Just be careful, they can leave an odd stain on your eyelids.

on 4/6/2015 12:53:00 PM

I purchased this pallet on a whim. I was drawn to the electric colours although my go to favourites are usually pink/purple based neutrals. Like other reviews, I am surprised how often I use this pallet and how wearable the looks can be.

As for the actual shadows, Revolt (silver) is straight up metallic. Savage (pink) is the only completely matte. Fringe (emerald), Jilted (burgundy), Urban (purple) and Freak (green) are all sheens. Gonzo (blue), Slowburn (orange), Chaos (blue) and Thrash (yellow/green) have a matte base with sparkles infused.

PROS:
- The packaging is a cute, sleek and sturdy plastic with a large mirror in the lid. Very travel friendly!
- The shadows are highly pigmented and soft.

CONS:
- Chaos is a beautiful in the pan but in application it is sheer and patchy.
- Although I love Revolt, I find silver an odd choice for this pallet and felt it was missing a neon yellow or red; however, silver lends itself nicely to the other shadow shades.
- The pallet is not a stand alone, it needs other colours even if your going for costume due to the shade differences. I have worn Freak, Thrash and Fringe blended... it was alright.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love the packaging of this palette as well as the color range. The only thing i would chabge is i wish UD had included a true red color in this palette. the pigmentation is amazing- the best I've seen and used. The texture of the shadows is also of quality. I have also not had any issues with longtivity or wear of the shadows when paired with UD primer potion. I have not applied the shadows on their own. Would highly recommend this palette to anyone looking to add some color to their collection.