Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I got this on sale around Christmas (2017)
My first thoughts were "when will I ever actually use this?" BUT I have found ways to incorporate it into my every day routine.
There are 10 pigments, the packaging is sturdy they also provide a fairly large mirror. The pigments are amazingly smooth and easy to blend I use the primer potion with them and I have no issues with fading/ creasing. Basically once they are on they don't move (but I'm not an oily person)
My favorite shades are the silver and both of the blue colors. If you can still get your hands on it I would highly recommend it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Bought this in hopes I would love it. The package was beautiful and it swatched beautifully in the store but on my lids looked cakey and just plain sad. I would much rather use my BH Cosmetics "Take Me To Brazil" which is half with price with over twice the colors.

This is the only product I have EVER returned to Sephora.

on 3/4/2015 3:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Surprisingly wearable considering every colour is so bright! I get a lot more use out of it than I anticipated as it's great for adding just a pop of colour to a more conservative look. Admittedly I have left the house wearing every colour at once for a peacock look and not appeared clownish. Who'd have thought? With the exception of revolt, which is sheerer than the rest, every shade is super pigmented, soft but not powdery, and easy to both pack on and blend. Revolt is best applied as a glittery wash over other shadows or with the finger tip as an inner highlight. The blues and purples are super pretty and so, so wearable despite being the staples of this neon palette. Fringe was my favourite before purchase but find I have to wrangle it a bit more than the rest and pack on a bit more for that really lush green. I never in a million years thought I'd wear thrash, but it's actually very flattering and compliments the blues, purples and pinks nicely. Savage and slow burn can stain, I've heard, but I haven't had that problem after a full day of wear. These shadows hold their own without a primer or base but do benefit from using the additional products just for a bit more vibrancy and wear time. I haven't tried it yet but the SA mentioned you can mix the colours with hairspray and use them in place of hair chalk. Being pressed pigments I'm sure there's a lot of ways you could use them. Mix with a balm or gloss for the lips, a medium for body art... You can be very creative with this palette. Total win.

I bought this because the colors were attractive. They apply very nice. Have not had to deal with any fallout. The colors are super vibrant and pigmented. The silver color I think "revolt" is the name of the eyeshadow; that eyeshadow in particular is the only one that's flakey. Overall I am completely infatuated with this palette.

on 6/24/2014 12:07:00 PM

This palette was my introduction to Urban Decay. I had lusted over other UD stuff, but never broke down and bought it. I got a gift card and decided to take a leap of faith with this product. I was not disappointed. This palette is everything that everyone raved about. The pigments are absolutely amazing. Bright and vivid colors work well by themselves for a flamboyant look, re just around the lash area paired with nude eyeshadow for a pop of color. There are endless possibilities with this palette. Definitely use a primer and preferably a white base, because they can stain. But, even when they did stain my lids, a little concealer or tinted primer fixed the problem.

Video Reviews & Tutorials