Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 11/21/2016 3:30:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

AMAZING product! It's been on sale on the Sephora and Urban Decay websites for the longest for $24. When I saw it was 50% off I had to snap it up. It has so much variation in bright colors, perfect for when I want to do something eccentric or for when I just want a pop of color in an otherwise neutral eye look. They pigments are über vibrant and VERY long lasting. It has unique colors too, not just your standard rainbow hues. There's a magenta with a purple reflect, a greenish/yellow with glitter and a deep peach tone that are very distinct. I no longer feel the need to purchase colorful individual shadows, or a good quality colorful palette, because this covers all those bases. My only complaint is some of the matte shadows are slightly powdery, but that's to be expected. The silver color is mainly glitter but I actually love that because it allows me to just pop some silver metallic glitter over any eye look, and then when sprayed with a setting spray and/or built up it gives an opaque color which is also nice for variation. Great price, great quality. Highly recommend.

on 11/6/2014 8:24:00 AM

wow. that's all I can say. The color payoff is so amazing. although it's not something that you can wear daily though. too bad because all the shades are just drop dead gorgeous.

Video Reviews & Tutorials