Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/24/2017 6:25:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I own a ton of eyeshadow and because these colours are all pretty crazy, I don't reach for this a ton, but it's something fun to have around to add a little bit of colour accent or for when you just want to create a look that's super fun.

Most of the shades are pretty good fallout-wise with the exception of the silver. It must be something to do with whatever pigment makes shadows look metallic, because I have this issue with every silver shadow I own, so I can't fault it more than any others.

Pigmentation does vary quite a bit across the palette. I find the teals and blues to be the best, the pink red and silver to be decent, the lime green and purples to be on the sheerer side but you can get full coverage when packing them over a sticky base, and the vibrant neon yellow-y green to be the hardest to get good payoff from and to be the most chalky. Again, I think it's more to do with the nature of the colours themselves (neons are notoriously hard to make well, and as someone who loves purple and owns way too much purple makeup, it's also hard to find high coverage purple products) than the inherent quality of the product.

Packaging is great. Firm plastic case and not cardboard so it's super sturdy and could survive almost everything.

Is this a must-have product? Most definitely not. The majority of people wouldn't reach for these types of colours enough to warrant having a 10 pan palette dedicated to them and you can certainly find similar colours for much cheaper if there's an individual shade or two you like. But if you like the occasional fun colour and have some money to burn, it's a nice splurge item, especially if you can get it on sale.

It's amazing!

AMAZING! Also its only $24 on the sephora website WHAT

on 2/28/2017 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Perfect palette for bright colours. Each colour is perfectly pigmented and they blend quite well for such bright colours. Good sturdy packaging and the brush that comes with it is nice for packing on colour.

By far one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes of all time! LOVE the bright colors - so much to play with there! In addition, it's good quality makeup: even without primer, it looks good and ages well over the course of the day.

Add a little eyeshadow primer and it's a flawless product that'll last you all day - and all night! :)

My only complaint would be that the case broke, and I haven't gotten anywhere near finishing it. Great lasting power though!

on 2/27/2016 8:02:00 AM

Do you love bright eyeshadow? Do you think the most beautiful woman alive is RuPaul? Do you want an eyeshadow so damn pigmented that it will stain your lids? Then my friend, let me introduce you to the Urban Decay Electric palette. This has to be one of my favorite urban decay products ever. I love these eye shadows. The color "thrash" is a toxic lime green ooze shade with golden green flecks. I would buy the whole damn palette just for that color alone. These colors are smooth and pigmented and they blend like a dream.

on 11/19/2015 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

colours are very pigmented. I have not found the red-ish colours labeled to be potentially hazardous to the eye to be particularly agitating, but they do again my eyelid for a few hours after taking it off. (although use said eyeshadows near your eye at your own risk). I use this with nyx eyeshadow primer and it stays fairly well (the elf primer is better though, it's just a further trip to get it)

on 9/30/2015 10:17:00 AM

First let me say I LOVE bright colors and wear them often. That being said this is a sweet palette to supplement any color lover's makeup collection. My only issue is that some of the colors are less useful than I'd like. The lime ish green doesn't translate well to the skin an appears dull on my pale skin. Some colors stain your skin like the Orange/red.... I wish there was a true bright satin/shimmer yellow and a better lime/chartreuse color.

on 7/20/2015 11:44:00 AM

I love this palette! I bought it to spice up my eye shadow collection and it's such a nice change from all my neutrals. It is extremely pigmented!
I feel like the people who purchased this and didn't like it expected something different from it or just don't know how to use it.

It's really versatile bc I can add just a pop of color to my neutral looks bc it pairs very very well with other shadows, I can make a bright look with many colors, I can make an all over one color look that is beautiful and vibrant, or I can wet a brush and make a wonderful colored liner.
This isn't an everyday palette for me, but I use it more often than you'd think. If you're thinking this is too crazy to use... it actually is a really great addition to your collection and you should try it!
I loooove how they're not super sparkly; I think that makes them even more wearable, and there are products that you can put on top if you want sparkle. These eyeshadows blend so well! the superior urban decay quality is here! I love how I can get a vibrant look without having to use a loose pigment. I also love the packaging.

I think that the naked palettes have dropped in quality (due to extreme mass production? I bought the naked 1 when it first came out years ago, back when it was like $49 lol and I used a lot of it up so I repurchased it recently and it's definitely not the same quality!) I still love the quality of the vice palettes, other limited edition palettes, and the eyeshadow singles. This palette has that same great quality! it is phenomenal.

To start off this review I just want to say that I love this palette with all my heart!I know that sounds a little weird...but it really is pigmented and in my perspective you end up getting a lot for your money.I will admit though that the pigments are a little on the chalky side but if you decide to get it for full on makeup or for just having fun it is really worth it!Yes, I have done an makeup look with the palette and it did stay on my eyes all day.But i did use a primer under it, I used the Urban Decay eyelid primer.It doesn't feel chalky or creamy when you put it on your skin so that's something to keep in mind too!They are pressed pigments which means that you can put it on your face and body.Most of the shades can be worn on your eyelids but some could cause irritation if you use it on your eyelids!So make sure that you read the box before you use the palette...just to be safe!So yes I would give this product a 5/5...I hope you guys liked this review and I will "see" you on my next review!