Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette

4.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I put off buying this palette for a very long time because as an over 50 person, I felt that it would not work with older eye lids. But when it was on sale for $24, I couldn't resist. I love to do a basic eye with neutral matte shades and then layer bright colors or shimmery shades on the lid and on the lower lash line. This palette is wonderful, each shade has intense pigment and blends great. This palette is a great companion palette for adding a pop of color or for a full on colorful eye look. I would encourage any mature ladies to check this palette out before it sells out. I would have paid full price for it if I had know how beautiful this palette is.

on 11/21/2016 3:30:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

AMAZING product! It's been on sale on the Sephora and Urban Decay websites for the longest for $24. When I saw it was 50% off I had to snap it up. It has so much variation in bright colors, perfect for when I want to do something eccentric or for when I just want a pop of color in an otherwise neutral eye look. They pigments are über vibrant and VERY long lasting. It has unique colors too, not just your standard rainbow hues. There's a magenta with a purple reflect, a greenish/yellow with glitter and a deep peach tone that are very distinct. I no longer feel the need to purchase colorful individual shadows, or a good quality colorful palette, because this covers all those bases. My only complaint is some of the matte shadows are slightly powdery, but that's to be expected. The silver color is mainly glitter but I actually love that because it allows me to just pop some silver metallic glitter over any eye look, and then when sprayed with a setting spray and/or built up it gives an opaque color which is also nice for variation. Great price, great quality. Highly recommend.

Video Reviews & Tutorials