Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette

Filtered by hair type : Other
Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette

4.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

I originally picked this up to do my makeup for raves I was going to one two summers ago. I fell in love with this palette. The bright neon colors were perfect for my party nights. The colors are very pigmented and have a lot of staying power, most of them aren't streaky the purples aren't always 100% even though. I don't attend parties anymore, but these colors are still super fun and can be very wearable if you don't mind attracting attention. This is the palette that gets me the most compliments. Love it.

on 7/26/2015 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Pretty colors , price range is good has flouts tho bit more than i would like but hey its not like i payed $100 for it

To start off this review I just want to say that I love this palette with all my heart!I know that sounds a little weird...but it really is pigmented and in my perspective you end up getting a lot for your money.I will admit though that the pigments are a little on the chalky side but if you decide to get it for full on makeup or for just having fun it is really worth it!Yes, I have done an makeup look with the palette and it did stay on my eyes all day.But i did use a primer under it, I used the Urban Decay eyelid primer.It doesn't feel chalky or creamy when you put it on your skin so that's something to keep in mind too!They are pressed pigments which means that you can put it on your face and body.Most of the shades can be worn on your eyelids but some could cause irritation if you use it on your eyelids!So make sure that you read the box before you use the palette...just to be safe!So yes I would give this product a 5/5...I hope you guys liked this review and I will "see" you on my next review!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

FINALLY the Urban Decay I've always known is back! I love the Naked line, but these ultra pigmented and wild colors is what got me into UD! These colors are beautiful and way too much fun. The only caution I will give is they are very powerful colors, so a lot of blending is required! I usually take the shade "Revolt," the sparkly silver one, and blend it with one of the other colors to tone it down. I've also heard the colors with red pigments (savage, slowburn, jilted and urban) irritate some users' eyes. I've heard some people react fine to them, but I don't use those colors on my lid or under my eye to be safe. But in short I absolutely love this! I hope UD releases more awesome palettes like this!