Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette

4.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/24/2017 6:25:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I own a ton of eyeshadow and because these colours are all pretty crazy, I don't reach for this a ton, but it's something fun to have around to add a little bit of colour accent or for when you just want to create a look that's super fun.

Most of the shades are pretty good fallout-wise with the exception of the silver. It must be something to do with whatever pigment makes shadows look metallic, because I have this issue with every silver shadow I own, so I can't fault it more than any others.

Pigmentation does vary quite a bit across the palette. I find the teals and blues to be the best, the pink red and silver to be decent, the lime green and purples to be on the sheerer side but you can get full coverage when packing them over a sticky base, and the vibrant neon yellow-y green to be the hardest to get good payoff from and to be the most chalky. Again, I think it's more to do with the nature of the colours themselves (neons are notoriously hard to make well, and as someone who loves purple and owns way too much purple makeup, it's also hard to find high coverage purple products) than the inherent quality of the product.

Packaging is great. Firm plastic case and not cardboard so it's super sturdy and could survive almost everything.

Is this a must-have product? Most definitely not. The majority of people wouldn't reach for these types of colours enough to warrant having a 10 pan palette dedicated to them and you can certainly find similar colours for much cheaper if there's an individual shade or two you like. But if you like the occasional fun colour and have some money to burn, it's a nice splurge item, especially if you can get it on sale.

on 3/21/2017 4:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I have wanted this palette for almost 2 years and only just recently bought it. All of Urban Decay's eyeshadows are good quality but these the quality of the eyeshadows in this palette almost put the others to shame. These eyeshadows are so soft and finely milled, they aren't chunky and they are buttery smooth which makes for a perfect application. When you press these onto your eyelids they will go on so smoothly and evenly, you will not get any patches or streaks plus they are super opaque so you won't need to press too much or too hardly to get good color payout. These eyeshadows blend so easily and seamlessly, giving you beautiful result and the colors last all day without fading or smudging. The other thing I love about these eyeshadows is that I have never once had a single bit of fallout which is amazing considering how bright and pigmented these eyeshadows are.

In the Electric Palette you get ten eyeshadows, each eyeshadow is 0.04 oz, a dual ended brush comes in the palette and the palette costs $80.00.

THE COLORS
JILTED - Frosted Fuschia Berry
URBAN - Frosted Medium Purple
FREAK - Frosted Light Green
THRASHER - Matte Medium Yellow

This is my favorite Palette and I reach for it every time I do my makeup, I cannot recommend it enough.

the pigment is amazing but you have to use a lot of blending or it looks very electric ee catching as in very bright and the purple looks like you have ablack eye so you need to blend

Ugh, those colors always get me. So beautiful pigmented and the shades are really opaque, like neon. Be careful while using this palette since you can easily can get too much product on your brush. I think the included brush is a huge bonus. It is great for application. Really recommend.

on 11/21/2016 3:30:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

AMAZING product! It's been on sale on the Sephora and Urban Decay websites for the longest for $24. When I saw it was 50% off I had to snap it up. It has so much variation in bright colors, perfect for when I want to do something eccentric or for when I just want a pop of color in an otherwise neutral eye look. They pigments are über vibrant and VERY long lasting. It has unique colors too, not just your standard rainbow hues. There's a magenta with a purple reflect, a greenish/yellow with glitter and a deep peach tone that are very distinct. I no longer feel the need to purchase colorful individual shadows, or a good quality colorful palette, because this covers all those bases. My only complaint is some of the matte shadows are slightly powdery, but that's to be expected. The silver color is mainly glitter but I actually love that because it allows me to just pop some silver metallic glitter over any eye look, and then when sprayed with a setting spray and/or built up it gives an opaque color which is also nice for variation. Great price, great quality. Highly recommend.

I'm a huge fan of colorful eyeshadows. This is a very good palette. You can get lovely, colorful looks using this palette only! All shadows except "Revolt" are very pigmented, blendable and long lasting, to the point that they may stain your eyelids.
(Well, "Revolt" is one of the worst eyeshadows ever). I wish there was a yellow in this palette- instead of one of the two blue shades.
I still prefer my Sleek Ultra Mattes Brights palette. I don't think "Electric" is worth the full price (but I'm sure it will last me for years). I don't regret my purchase, but I don't think it's a must have for colorful eyeshadow lovers.

By far one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes of all time! LOVE the bright colors - so much to play with there! In addition, it's good quality makeup: even without primer, it looks good and ages well over the course of the day.

Add a little eyeshadow primer and it's a flawless product that'll last you all day - and all night! :)

My only complaint would be that the case broke, and I haven't gotten anywhere near finishing it. Great lasting power though!

I can't believe it took me this long to get his palette. I have played with it so many times, it's just perfect! Why people have not raved on about this like the boring naked palettes I will never understand. This is probably the best thing Urban Decay has ever done!
All the colors are perfectly smooth and have very little fallout. Revolt is obviously different than the others but it still fits the electric theme if you ask me. It's the brightest silver I've ever seen. I honestly believe Thrash is the color of my soul! Lol I wouldn't be the same without it!
The other colors are matte or shimmery. You can do SO much with this. Add a small pop of color or go all out. I love nothing more than bold colors like these in eye looks. Urban and Fringe make amazing winged liner when wet. No picture anywhere does this palette justice.. Even my swatches. Just get online and order it or go pick it up, like now lol I truly believe every person of every color should own this palette. I pray they make an Electric 2!

on 2/27/2016 8:02:00 AM

Do you love bright eyeshadow? Do you think the most beautiful woman alive is RuPaul? Do you want an eyeshadow so damn pigmented that it will stain your lids? Then my friend, let me introduce you to the Urban Decay Electric palette. This has to be one of my favorite urban decay products ever. I love these eye shadows. The color "thrash" is a toxic lime green ooze shade with golden green flecks. I would buy the whole damn palette just for that color alone. These colors are smooth and pigmented and they blend like a dream.

on 9/30/2015 10:17:00 AM

First let me say I LOVE bright colors and wear them often. That being said this is a sweet palette to supplement any color lover's makeup collection. My only issue is that some of the colors are less useful than I'd like. The lime ish green doesn't translate well to the skin an appears dull on my pale skin. Some colors stain your skin like the Orange/red.... I wish there was a true bright satin/shimmer yellow and a better lime/chartreuse color.