Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette

4.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/26/2015 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Pretty colors , price range is good has flouts tho bit more than i would like but hey its not like i payed $100 for it

on 5/5/2014 12:00:00 PM

First of all, I want to say...DO NOT BE INTIMIDATED by the brightness of the colors in this palette. You can do a pop of color without going over the top. No, you won't look like a clown if its done correctly. I'm not a fan of all the crazy "looks" and rainbow bright colors that I've seen in regards to this palette. You don't have to wear all the colors together. I like to mix a dab of brightness and do a subtle smokey look with a "pop". This Palette is great for the creative artist in you, as its so versatile in so many ways. I've basically tried every color and love them all. Unlike other palettes which have useless color payoff and make me look tired, THIS one is happiness all around. Plus, there is little to no fallout, coupled with a primer, it lasts for hours and hours, basically until I take it off with makeup remover.

This is top notch quality as most UD eyeshadows. I'd say that its worth adding to your collection if you are into eye shadow. I love it. Have fun with it!!!

Video Reviews & Tutorials